Friday, March 27, 2009

Mid Sem Break

Again, here's another update after 10 days of busy hectic life. Although I am having my mid sem break in K.T now, but I think this is the most busy mid sem break I ever have. Perhaps, this is the signal for the arrival of university's final year.....

Already 6 days back to K.T, just busy rushing on my assignment which are Business Law and Research Methodology. This 2 subjects really drive me crazy, some more the mid term exam for these two subjects fall on the same date, 11th April. Am I able to handle it??? I don't think so because I am yet to prepare for the war.....

Anyway, thanks to my mom who has prepared a lot of tasty food for me within this week. Appreciate it very much.....

Also, I take this opportunity to upload some photos in which 11 Banking and Finance students gather in Dream Box for a self organized concert before the break. For those who want the photos, just simply grab it here. Hehehe.....

11 future Chief Financial Officers???

Wei Loon + Kim Thor + Wei Loon

Loon & Loon Corporation

The Six

Wee Liang + Wisely

0 comments: