Saturday, October 24, 2009

New Life

I will be going back to Malacca tonight to start my new semester and perhaps a new life. Can't believe that time past so fast. A 4 months industrial training + 3 weeks holiday will end tomorrow. Start on Monday, no more 3 a.m sleep, no more 11 p.m wake up, no more Astro and no more mother's homemade food.....

And now, I am actually wondering few things:

1. Wonder who are my new housemates?

2. Wonder whether I can suit into my new room in Ixora?

3. Wonder whether the FYP that I have done so far will get rejected by supervisor?

4. Wonder how will my internship presentation?

5. Wonder wat will happen in this new semester?

6. Wonder what is the new look of my old friends in Malacca?

Current feelings: Nervous + Worry + Excited + Lazy + Tired + etc.....

Really hope that everything will be going smooth, I Wish.....

3 comments:

Gladys said...

Everything will be fine ~
hahaha ^^

Ashleyteng said...

mix feeling? same here... the only difference is.. i haven't start FYP lor! =(

Kim Thor said...

Gladys: Thanks, c u soon.....

Ashley: Yaya, mix feeling, some more shift into new house in Ixora.....donno la, feel nervous.....good luck la.....