Friday, February 26, 2010

Diary of Sickness 2

Today the 13th day of 2010 Chinese New Year. Once again, I was attacked by the virus called Coughing. This time seems to be more serious than my Diary of Sickness in previous posting as it is accompanied by another virus called Running Nose.....

Actually, my coughing can be considered as fully recovered during the starting of Chinese New Year. But I really can't believe that it attacked me again just in 1 week time. I was really suffer in this few days. It was so difficult for me to fall asleep when my nose was stucked. Hard to breath. I hate this situation very much.....

I was unable to sleep well in this few nights. Feel suffering and helpless. I hate this semester very much. It's already week 6 and everything just go badly. Sick for 2 times just when the semester got started. Why all bad things would happen in this last semester??? I started to recall back some memories in MMU in this few nights. I realized that the moment where I really enjoyed myself is the time during my Gamma Year. Although that time I keep on chasing my 1st class, put my academic as the foremost criteria, but everything just go balance. In the end, my happiness far exceeded the tension from chasing the first class. If I could turn back the time, I hope that I can go back to the time where all of us study for final exam in the library, waiting for drinking session and waiting for play-fun session after finish final exam. Just once, please.....

In this so called last semester, I told myself that no more first class, no more study hard and I shall enjoy the semester with full of freedom. I skipped a lot of classes. I went to Da Vinci Exhibition and saw a variety of inventions, I went to Genting and won some money, I went to K.L and shop for a lot of new shirts, I went to Jogoya and tasted a variety of nice cuisines. I went to new Jusco and do some stupid acts. I thought I would be really happy. But now I realized that my happiness is not true at all. The sorrow produced from all those bad things seem to far exceeded all the happiness derived from above activities. You know how many coconut that I have consumed in this semester to build up my antibody??? It's uncountable. You know how many days that I can really sleep well in this 6 weeks??? It's countable.....

When can all the bad things stop visiting me??? Why the viruses would attacked me in this last semester and not in my Beta Year??? Can it be exchanged??? Feel that in this semester, there were too many peoples around. It was too crowded. Can I choose to leave??? I really feel suffer enough. Perhaps you might think that I am not the strong one, not qualified to be declared as the King of the World. But I could just said that I did put too much expectation in this semester, I thought it will pass smoothly and I was not prepared to fight against all those bad things that came to visit me. Now, I was defeated.....

Going to see doctor later. Actually I know that her medicine won't cure me. The only medicine that will cure me is the medicine from Clinic Lee in K.T. Still I am going to see her later. You know why??? Because I still hold on with a hope. I am just a normal person, when I encounter a helpless situation, I tend to hold on with a hope although I know it's just a fake hope.....

I just hope that every things come to the end when I wake up tomorrow. Blessing please, just once.....

4 comments:

Gladys said...

不要那麼感概囉,我還不是一樣又生病回去了~這年頭的天氣真要人命,不病才怪- -"

Kim Thor said...

Haiz, u also sick again??? Urs should because of the wheather and BBQ, ask u to control the foods dy la. Hahaha.....the 2 same (sienz) words again - Take Care - to both of us.....Drink coconut juice ba ~ it might help ~

Gladys said...

no coconut juice plz~ i hate it =.="
i did control tat day, but after tat gathering i hanging out wif them till late, continuously several days, tat's y i sick lo ==

Kim Thor said...

Perhaps u already afraid of coconut juice due to over consumption during chicken pox period.....try 100 Plus, might help too ~