Monday, November 3, 2008

5 Cuisines

Yesterday had a five dinners. Below are the information. Hehehe.....

Time ------------- Venue --------------- Food

6.30 p.m -------- My House --------- Homemade Food

7.30 p.m -------- My House ------ Keropok Keping + Goynok

8.20 p.m ------- Secret Recipe ---- Chocolate Indulgence Cake

10.00 p.m ---- Chendering Satay ------- Satay

11.45 p.m -------- Iffa & Fifi -------- Ikan Bakar (Pari)

The 5 cuisines might sound not that special. But I would like to emphasize on the Ikan Bakar at Marang. It really tasted nice. I can really taste the combination of 3S, Sweet, Sour and Spicy. Before this, all the 3 taste Ikan Bakar I have tried in other place don't really have a balance of the 3 taste but the one I tried last night have it. Furthermore, the price is reasonable but the restaurants is far away from my house, around 20 km. Anyway, thanks Yee Chen for the recommendation of Iffa & Fifi and car petrol also. Hehehe.....

Perhaps some might ask what is Goynok. Goynok is my favourite food and it can be consider as traditional food in Terengganu. Can be found in Kg. Cina (China Town). Hehehe.....Its ingredients consist of cucumber, pineapple, tomato, papaya and etc. All these ingredient is mix together with its sauce, which consists of fish meat. Normally people taste it with keropok keping. Thanks mum for remember my favourite food. Hehehe.....

4 comments:

Gladys said...

eat fat eat fat eat fat...

Calix said...

goynok...是不是所谓的那个鱼露啊??
可是我好像记得叫“bulu"(谐音)之类的咧。。。
可能不同地方叫法不同吧。。我上次吃是在吉兰丹吃的。。呵呵。。

Kim Thor said...

I also not sure.....maybe really different place different name.....hehehe.....I also hope I can become fat, but unfortunately, I can't make it.....hehehe

Anonymous said...

I miss KT food...T_T