Sunday, November 16, 2008

Untitled

It seems like has been a long time I didn't update my blog. Hahaha, not even 1 week but just feel like it has been a long time. Maybe because I used to updated it almost everyday during holiday.....

Well, lets have a record of memory on what happen within this few days. Hehehe, I did finish watched a Hong Kong TVB Drama, Last One Standing or 与敌同行. This drama get a good rating among my friends, but for me, I will said that it is nice but not "extremely" nice. For sure most of you will know that the story is surrounded on 2 cousins which taking revenge on each other. For me, the tactics used to revenge are not that "knowledgeable" and "cool" enough. Hahaha, anyway, I did like the middle part story in which the 2 cousins have just started their war. However, can't be deny that one of the hero, Roger Kwok had done a good acting.....

Besides, yesterday accompany Calix to Tesco to buy a writing table. I bought 2 pack of my favourite Mum's Bake choco chips cookies and a pack of Cadbury 3 in 1 hot chocolate drink. Get a free Cadbury's tea spoon. Very nice design. Hehehe.....

Currently, fall in love with 2 songs from X-Japan, Tears and Rusty Nail. Hmmm, I never listen to X-Japan's song before and I just accicentally listen it in youtube. There are 3 songs from X-Japan that I like, the 2 mentioned plus one more which is Longing. Anyway, I don't like their attitude because they like to smash their music instrument during their Live. For me, I think that it is compulsory for a musician to respect their music instrument.....

0 comments: