Sunday, August 23, 2009

PIKOM PC Fair 2009

Last week, 13 ~ 15 August 2009, I worked as a promoter for my ex-company, Dynabytes Computer in PIKOM PC Fair 2009.....

It was another unforgettable experience to cooperate with Wei Keong, Jeff, Ah Han and Ah Lin. Really enjoy the moment to work together with them as we assigned and strategized well our task and operation respectively. During that 3 days fair, I was assigned as a promoter to hard sell Hewlett Packard and Compaq Notebook and Netbook. A lot of funny things happened when we are competing to sell Acer and Hewlett Packard Notebook. Hehehe.....

The total sales for the 3 days PC Fair is consider good and I have totally sold approximately 90 notebooks. Satisfied!!! Maybe I should major in Marketing Management, hahaha. Talk about the 3 days, is really very tired but again, I got another kind of satisfaction. It's worth.....

Another funny thing is after the fair, I was suspected to be a H1N1 victim because few days later, my exhaustion is still there and I feel slightly pain in my chest. Luckily, I am O.K. now. Hahaha, have earned a total of RM 210 and will be use to invest in notebook hardisk.

Waiting for another PC Fair to proceed with our endless cooperation. Hehehe. Below are the photos.....

Kim Thor + HP Pavilion + Compaq Presario


Jeff + Kim Thor + Jackie Chan + Kaspersky Antivirus

HP and Compaq's Booth

HP the best!!!

0 comments: