Thursday, August 6, 2009

Untitled

Here comes a Thursday, the day I always wait for in a week, hehehe, what a lazy bone I am.....

Today is the day in which my MMU Supervisor came to visit me. Actually he did came last night and I have brought him for a dinner in a Malay food stall. He did ordered a Kuey Teow Goreng, Tom Yum Sup and Keropok Goreng. All the foods was commented as "very nice" from him. Good.....

Today he came and met my Branch Manager. Really a million thanks to my Branch Manager who have evaluated me so so so good regarding my work performance. I am flying in the sky and almost hit the heaven while listening to the conversation between them. Haha.....

After that, bring my MMU Supervisor for lunch in Kari Asha. Again, he give an extremely good comment on the Roti Canai especially on the kuah. Later, my family invited him for a dinner in Restaurant Tian Kee, a halal chinese food restaurant. Can really see him enjoy the chinese food and the conversation with my father.....

Next we brought him to Masjid Terapung for praying session and then to the airport where he left Kuala Terengganu with Airasia's crew. Haha, at least saya sebagai budak terengganu tidak memalukan negeri tercintaku while serving a guest from foreign country.....

Current Status -
1) No mood to work.
2) No mood to start FYP.
3) No mood to start training final report.

Will be digging a hole and bury myself in next semester.....

4 comments:

Gladys said...

I'll help u to dig the hole, dun worry bout this~

chan ke xin said...

fuiyoh~nice job

Kim Thor said...

Kexin - Thanks, hehe....also, here an earlt wish for ur birthday, may all ur dreams comes true.....

Gladys - Thank You so much for your kindness.....

Steven said...

damn it must be one of the best job on earth lol