Saturday, November 28, 2009

Untitled

It has been 3 weeks I didn't update my blog. Put the blame on the FYP and Midterm!!!

Currently, I am doing my Delta 2nd semester, which is the second last semester before I say goodbye to MMU. It was much more hectic than what I expected. 1 FYP + 3 midterm exams is really drive me crazy. Other than that, I have to complete 2 assignments which are so difficult. Some more, it is a group assignment with a newly formed group. It is really hard.....

I have just finish my FYP chapter 2 today. Theoretical framework for chapter 3 already draw out. Just hope that it fulfill my supervisor's requirement.....

Delta year, 2nd trimester, the most moodless study semester, the most hectic semester, the most hot head semester and the most tired semester that I have go through in this 2.5 years in MMU.....

Terengganu has an endless rain, I have an endless tiredness.....

Is just few days didn't see you, but just feel like it has been a long period we didn't meet up, how are you recently???

2 comments:

VinZ said...

hahhaha..kesian fyp kn blame..hahahhahaha

Kim Thor said...

Kalau tak blame dia, nak blame siapa??? MMU??? hahaha.....