Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Karaoke Session

Finally, I have settle all the assignments, presentations and most important Final Year Project 1 for this semester. What can be concluded is that this semester is that it is really a hectic life for me. I was extremely busy for the semester. 3 more days and I will be sitting for my final exam and this is the only semester that I haven't finish my revision even when there is only 3 days left.....

Although the final exam is around the corner, but yet I am still join my best friends for a karaoke session. Reason is to release my tension. Hahaha. But the most important is because I really really seldom join them for outgoing activities as previously. Perhaps everyone of us were too busy. Just able to meet Calix for about 8 times in this 2 months while times in meeting Tyan Tyan was certainly less than that. Next semester will be the last semester for me in MMU, realized that the time for us to gather is getting lesser and lesser, so how can I not join them for more outgoing session???

Nothing much to write. Just a simple update to keep the memory. Here, I wish all my friends good luck for the final exam. Your final exam started 2 days earlier than mine, wish you best of luck too.....

Perhaps it is the time to stop now. If not, long term injury is going to possess me. Well, if only you know what this sentence means.....

Ohhh yaaa, Strategic Management mentioned that those who apply First Mover strategy will gain a competitive advantage. I just realized that this is not only applicable in business world and yet it is applicable in our life too. So guys, do remember to apply First Mover strategy in any life activities you involve before everything turn to be late and before you feel regret. I am sharing this because I truthfully don't want you to feel what I am feeling now. Also, if you don't know about First Mover Strategy, please google it. It is extremely useful. True.....

Karaoke's Photos as Below:

Tyan Tyan + Kim Thor


Nice Photo taken by Professional Photographer

Singing

Kim Thor + Calix

Kim Thor + Queenie

Queenie + Calix + Sharon

Tyan Tyan + Kim Thor + Queenie

4 comments:

wei^loon said...

First of all, this blog carries a very deep meaning content besides a great lessson to the readers.

"The long term injury" hope to not happen on you ya.. May u can overcome all the obstacles ya.. All d best to you...

First Mover Strategy... Let's me recall these.. Yeah, and I totally agreed.. If the one becomes the follower, but not the first mover, they will feel extremely regret.

Readers, let's move it!

Gladys said...

hey dude~ truly emo enuff... - -

Kim Thor said...

Wei Loon, thank you so much. Do apply the strategy ya.....

Gladys, emo~emo~emo~

queenie said...

so do it before too late o...hehe, if not u will regret it d...haha...all the best for ur remining papers.