Monday, December 28, 2009

Memory in 27.12.2009

Yesterday was the last day for me in Malacca for my second last semester in MMU. My bus was on 10 p.m. last night and now I am already reach K.T. The journey where I used to sit in the Mara Liner bus last night was unusual as I sleep like a pig. Even when reached K.T, I still need Wei Loon to wake me up. Hehehe, if not mistaken, I will have to take 2 more bus journey from K.T. to Malacca and another 2 more from Malacca to K.T. What is my feeling right now??? 惆怅.....

Yesterday do really have a fantastic outgoing programs (Calix, 2009). Together with Calix, Tyan2, Big Qian, and a new known kid name Si Huey (If not mistaken). Hehe. We took our lunch in Nando located inside Jusco. Have a nice chatting there and thanks Calix for the recommendation of Nando's secret sauce recipes.....

The next plan was in MBO Cinema where we watch Alvin & Chipmunks 2. So what can I say is that the comedy was awesome as every audience laugh crazily. It is highly recommended for childrens because it was funny and somehow educated.....

At around 3.30 p.m, we went to Dataran Pahlawan for some layer cakes in Nadeje Patisserie (It is a must-go place for us after finish final exam). Before we get into Nadeje Patisserie, we hang around in Dataran Pahlawan as Si Huey would like to make some purchases of her new gears for entering secondary school. Ooo yaa, who is Si Huey??? She was actually a sister of Tyan2 and here are some introduction of her:

Chew Si Huey (If not mistaken, hehehe)
12 years old
7As in UPSR 2009
Got play Maple Story using Magician character

We have a nice chatting in Nadeje Patisserie. Again, I tried another new flavour, Berry-berry layer cake. Taste not bad, but if I can have the cake Plaza Mahkota's branch, I believed it will be better. Also, I ordered a beverage called Summer Dream. So, wish me have a nice summer dream. Hehehe.....

Our last station was a restaurant called Lu Yeh Yuen. A famous restaurant which was well-known of it crab dishes. So, needless to say, we ordered a Kam Hiong Crab, fried Bee Hoon and a vegetables for our dinner. But this time not that satisfied because the Kam Hiong Crab tasted so so only and some more, we wait for a long time for the foods :(

Also, last night was another experience where I nearly miss my bus. I reached my home in Malacca at around 9.05 p.m. after the crab dishes dinner. Then after a short bath and packaging of my luggage, I rushed down to meet Wei Loon at 9.20 p.m. Spend around 15 minutes searching for a taxi. Unfortunately, our search result was zero. That time was already 9.35 p.m. Thus, without further wasting of time, I called Calix to fetch us to Melaka Sentral. Luckily, we were still able to reach on time.....

Special thanks to Calix for the ride to Melaka Sentral.....
Special thanks to Tyan2 for the ride for the Malacca One Day Trip.....
Special wish to Si Huey. May she get into the school that she likes.....
Special apologize to Wei Loon for the delay of time.....

4 comments:

Gladys said...

walao, her name is Chow Si Hui ==
she is complaining now XD

Kim Thor said...

Waaa, its really Stephen Chow de Chow.....haha, ok la.....Chow Si Hui, cheers up even u cant get the school, it is big loss for the school for not accepting you as their student.....

wei^loon said...

Bro, dont special apologize to me k?
I'm ok and no worries.. :)

Btw, last time the moment was so kan chiong.. and we experienced that.. :D

Nice 1~

Kim Thor said...

Hehehe, luckiky we are still able to back to K.T. Must take this as experience.....hehehe.....