Thursday, December 31, 2009

Last Blog Post for 2009

Finally, it comes to an end for year 2009. Well, can't believe another year passed. Really don't have much time to review what I have did and achieve for this year. Therefore, this post shall provides an opportunity for me to review and keep the memory for year 2009.....

While preview back the activities that I have involved in this year. I just realized that many of those activities were "first time activities" for me in this 22 years. Let's preview:

First Time:
1. Involved in a massive event in MMU - IBF 2009 - It's just funny
2. Industrial Training in, shall I say a "formal" company??? - Kurnia Insurans
3. Join Lian, Nong, Ping, Joanne, Loon and Kai - It's just happy
4. Join new assignment group - it's an experience
5. Doing Final Year Project - It's just torturing
6. Tasted spaghetti prepared by Gan Wei Loon - It's just nice
7. Sit motorcycle driven by Goh Wei Loon - It's just fun
8. Became a player in Malaysia's Stock Market - Thanks Dad
9. Went to Nadeje Patisserie in Dataran Pahlawan - Dissappointed
10. Went to Federal Restaurant for Yong Tau Foo - It's nice
11. Went to Bentley Music - Biggest music store - It's just normal
12. Went to Fusin Haven Restaurant - The foods were awesome
13. Drink bitter tea in Pasar Malam - It's not bitter as I imagine
14. Sending Christmas Card - I never send Christmas Card for the past 22 years
15. Stay in a high floor apartment - Ixora 12th Floor - Stay high look far
16. Do assignment until 4.30 a.m - Credit Management - Cash Flow Statement
17. Using Microsoft Window 7 - It's just user friendly
18. Playing a PC game name Plant vs. Zombie - Addicted
19. Keep the longest fingernail in my life - It's going to broke soon
20. First time sit bus going back to K.T with Wei Loon sitting beside me

Around 20 first time activities I have involved (although some are so nonsense). Hehehe, but all are memories. It's worth to be written down. Well, year 2009, I don't think it is a good year for me because also a lot of unfortunate things happened to me. Therefore, looking towards for year 2010.....

May the year 2010 a prosperous year for me, my family and all of my friends. Nothing is important than having a healthy life. Going to graduate in May 2010, still got a last semester to go. Add oil my friends.....

The only wish that I would like to make for the coming year is:

I hope the 4 months in the last semester can pass slowly and last longer. I am not the greedy one. How good is it if in the last semester, every normal 1 second can pass as slow as every normal 10 second.....

2 comments:

Peili said...

enjoy ur life to the fullest~ especially in ur last sem in uni~ jia you o...n don forget after graduate first class need to belanja us yea~ i still keep our promises in my phone, remember? haha...

Kim Thor said...

Hahaha, you too lo, may the year 2010 is a lucky year for all of us.....don worry, for sure I will keep my promise :) Happy New Year !!!