Sunday, August 28, 2011

27.08.2011

Well, such a great coincidence to have a blog post on 27.08.2011. So, 12 + 1 = 13. What this means??? If you are smart enough, give a guess. By the way, it's really a coincidence that a "misunderstanding" has happened today. Take note.....

This should be the 1st blog post after the last post on, approximately 4 months ago. Can't believe that 4 months have passed. I thought it's only 3 months. So is 4 months a long period??? I would say it's so long and yet so short.....

After a 9 hours driving, finally I reached K.T. at 5 p.m. today. I am back this time with Cin Lo by driving her car. Just back from a tea session with my Form 6 classmates and finally I drove my new City for the third times (only). Such a great car with powerful pick up. In fact, I am extremely tired for this 27.08.2011 but yet it is a sleepless night. In fact, it is.....

Back to K.T. and I have the opportunity to connect to the cyber world. As what I mentioned in previous blog, I shall be back after few more months. Today officially connected to Facebook, MSN and this particular Earth which has not been turning for few months. The feeling is like.....hmmm.....indescribable.....By the way, it's only for a week. After that the myth should continue. So it should be O.K......

Have a great chatting with mom just now. I have not been meeting her for about 6 months. Nothing much other than to tell her my latest news. Also, realizing that many friends have been concerning with my current life, perhaps it's time for me to reflect how I actually pass my life thus far in the strange place. Anyway, officially declare that finally I have been working in K.L for 1 year. Congratulation Fucker!!!

My life is as simple as ABC. During the weekdays, the alarm rang at 7.45 a.m. It will then be readjusted according to 3 tiers which were 8.00 a.m., 8.05 a.m. & 8.10 a.m. So I woke up at 8.10 a.m. After clean up myself, then I will enter office sharp by 8.40 a.m.....

The lunch time is set on 12.00 p.m. I had almost every of my lunches with my colleagues. Official working hour end at 5.45 p.m. but I will leave office at between 8.00 p.m. to 9.00 p.m. Peoples tend to ask why I stay until so late in office. Answer: It's good to behave as a workaholic rather than thinking too much on some other non-benefit matters. Long working hours can direct my attention to my job. At least, it's generating income for me. Sincerely, I hope this really work. Focus.....

Next session will be the alone-dinner at the nearby restaurant and then I shall reach my home at between 9.30 p.m. to 10.00 p.m. Next thing to do is drama / stock investment news / revision for examination.....

Within the 7 months classroom credit training and after 5 months as an Account Relationship Manager, I have to take 4 exams. It's compulsory. The 1st exam was OMEGA. As what they claimed, it's an international recognized credit skill assessment with 13 modules. Each modules with 12 questions and we need to get at least 8 questions correctly for each modules then only we are consider as pass.....

For the sake of motivation, HR proposed that those who passed all 13 modules for the first attempt will be rewarded cash RM 1K. For the exam, I passed modules 2 -13 but failed module 1 with 7 questions being answered correctly. So I am shocked of 1 question in order to pass the exam with the first attempt and the RM 1K just flies without wings. In other words, the 1 question that I got it wrong was worth RM 1K. Can't believe I did experienced the word "Failed" for the first time exam after I joined the corporate world. So the so-many As that I got from MMU are mean to be nothing. But in fact, they were nothing other than just an alphabet.....

The second exam was the Life Insurance Exam which I passed with grade C. Well, it has been such a long time I didn't get a grade C. Not even 1 subject during MMU times and again, it first appeared after I joined the corporate world. Congratulation again Fucker. Hohoho.....

Third exam was General Insurance and I am lucky to passed with grade A. Fourth exam is Certified Credit Professional (CCP) coming soon on 10/09/2011. For this paper, I need a bunches of luck. Anyone willing to spare???

Sounds like there are many areas that I need to attend to. But one thing good about the work is I have the opportunity to taste various fine quality foods which I never have the chance to try before. Most important thing is, the pay is not from my own pocket. Thank You.....

Alright, let's turn to weekend. Weekend is the 2-days which I always long for. For every Saturday when I open up my eyes, the first question appeared in my mind is - what time I am going to have my fine coffee??? Ooo yaa, for every Saturday, I will go to Espressmente Illy in Pavillion to have a glass of coffee. It's either Half & Half, Marocino, Greco All- Italiana, Mandorlino, Shakerato or Neve Fondente.....

Then I will go to The Loaf Fine Bakery to get my Red Bean Walnut Bread and a Cranberry Cheese. The moment after I tasted the coffee and the breads, I shall felt the satisfaction in my life. Last session is Times book store where I spend the rest of day reading books. A way of accumulating knowledge before the I leave here with 30K.....

That's all for the sounded-to-be-boring Saturday. For Sunday, sometimes I repeat the 3 sessions and sometimes I spend it in office. That's my weekend. Doing things I like without any prohibition in freedom.....

Mom was a coffee addicted and I told her that I shall bring her to taste the coffee when she visit to K.L. But then she raised a great question - When did you start to fall in love with coffee??? I didn't provide a single answer to that question. But after a deep thinking on the bed, I realized that I have a purpose to taste the coffee. The purpose was indescribable until you taste it without integrating it with sugar. I once brought the couple there and they both fall in love with the place. He said his signature drink was Mandorlino and it was indeed an extremely special coffee.....

I did some studies in Times about coffee as well. That day coincidentally got an opportunity to taste the best Italy coffee - Lavazza in Bukit Jalil. Wow, the name already reflected the elegant of the coffee. For so long of my coffee tasting, I am now able to differentiate the Illy Coffee from other coffee. Maybe it's because of it's special taste. Still remembered that there was one time when I went to Nadeje Patisserie, the moment when I stepped into the shop and smell the coffee, I confirmed that they are using Illy coffee and it's true. Bravo.....

Pavillion is now my second home in K.L. Everything I need were there and the memory was stored in the roasted smell. As the memory fluid, it fills the emptiness without the needs of touching the circle.....


Great Great Night

with

Love You You

by

A Sleepless Fisherman

in

A Silent Beach

at

Terengganu

on


~~~ Nice Nice Song ~~~

(Solely for the Purpose of Abstraction)



0 comments: