Saturday, September 3, 2011

03.09.2011

Finally it comes to the day, the last day in K.T. Well, I am going to drive back to K.L. on 6.00 a.m. later with Cin Lo. May we have a safe journey. Blessing~~~

Reflect back the 1 week in K.T. The feeling for this time was totally different. I am able to get rid off the so many tensions arise from the work. It was like an enjoyable trip in a small fisherman village nearby the sea. In fact, it is.....

A million thanks to Wei Keong who had brought me to so many activities. We went for swimming for every evening, night fishing , seaside photographing, sushi, Bak Kut Teh and so forth. How good is it if I am able to pass my daily life with the aforesaid activities. Perhaps, it will only happen in my dream until I come back to work in K.T. Well , realizing that the previous dream is no longer achievable, I am now in the midst of consideration to come back for work. But the probability looks like very low. Hmmm, by the way, I wish Wei Keong a fast recovery from the mental & physical hurt. Blessing~~~

Ooo yaa, the seaside opposite my house is still the most comfortable place. The scene was so nice with the special seashells and little cute animals. Nice storage for my memory. Indeed, it is.....

A little scare of going back to the city. Nevertheless, reality is still a reality. I still have to face it. So now officially announce a goodbye to K.T., Facebook, MSN and The Earth. Anyway, take care, good luck and all the best.....



Miss You Miss You

but

Where Are You???

Try To Look For Your Shadow in the Seaside

but

I Lost Myself in the Ocean

and

Love You You

A Song I Sing Without You

(Solely for the Purpose of Abstraction)

0 comments: