Friday, September 30, 2011

214th Post @ 30.09.2011

Say Hi to the last night of September, the last night of my access to the Cyber World and the 214th blog post. What so special about 214th blog post??? Give a great guess. Why is it tonight is my last night access to the Cyber World??? Because I am going to return the modem to my God Bro tomorrow. The mission for this time access has been accomplished. I got the air ticket. Ooo yaa, tomorrow will be my God Sis wedding registration ceremony. Looking forward~~~

Perhaps I should share a good news at the last night of September. Yesterday received the result of my Certified Credit Professional examination. I passed the first 2 papers for the first attempt. Another last paper waiting for me on December. The hardest paper and I wish for bunches of luck. Once I pass it, then I can get rid off from examination burden. No more exam!!!

Yesterday almost involved in an accident. I almost knocked a motorcycle who pass through my left side as I was turning left into my office. It was my fault as I didn't put on the left signal. It's not about careless. It's all about concentration. I was not not concentrating at that time because too many things appeared in my mind. Luckily I was quick enough to make a brake.....

In fact, that was not the first time I am not concentrating while driving. There are just too many things appeared in my mind and it's mostly about job. There were already few times I drove pass red light without my own conscious due to lost concentration while driving. Hmmm, it's terrible. Nevertheless, pray hard and blessing~~~

Time flies and September going to ends in 10 more minutes. Can't believe I have worked for more than 1 year. But looks like I still can't suit myself to this type of life. In other words, I am still living the past. But can't put the blame on me also. As I mentioned in the long long previous post, 1 year is definitely insufficient. Life in MMU already took 3 years. So, what is 1 year when compare to 3 years. Definitely incomparable. Anyway, perhaps time is the best chinese medicine in which it will only generate effect when long term consumed....

Suddenly fell so hungry. I just miss the cheesy bun in Singapore. It is sold in Singapore 7-11. Unfortunately, it is not for sale in Malaysia. Why??? I just couldn't find out the reason and this make it a must-eat-bun whenever I visit to Singapore. Say Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese.....


When Can I Meet You Again???

So, basically that's all about the last night of September and that's it for the 214th blog post. I just don't know when I will be back to this Earth again. Life is full of uncertainties and risk arise when you don't know what you are committing. Life without internet connection doesn't seem to be a suck life. At least it let me know nothing other than finance. Since I know nothing, then I have no risk.....

Oppss, suddenly think of a sentence where MMU's students like to use during presentation. The sentence - Last But Not Least. Nonetheless, I never use it except this time.....

Last but not least, Congratulation!!!

是睡觉时的呼吸,我想念


0 comments: