Friday, October 17, 2008

Memory on 16.10.2008

Finally, the final exam for 1st Semester of Gamma Year ended on 16.10.2008. However the arrival of the 11 a.m does not really make me feel extremely happy. Perhaps the duration of the examination between the 2nd last and last subject was too long. Luckily, the last subject, Financial Management 2 was not that difficult.....
Finished tidy up my B03A-01 room and prepared my luggage, finally me, with Calix and Tyan2 have the opportunity to pursue one of our dream in this semester, Nadeje Patisserie. On the way to the cake house, again I have the opportunity to have my 1st visit to a music shop in Malacca. The shop closed and we peeping at outside. Saw few Ibanez GIO, SX Electric and 1 Fender 4 string Jazz Bass. Not bad. Ahahaha.....
Step into Nadeje Patisserie, we fulfill our dream by served a slice of Chocolate Banana, Cheese and Green Tea patisserie.....
Later on 6.30 p.m, we have our "Butter Crab" dinner. Thanks Tyan2 for the RM 60+- dinner. Hope you like the purple color scarf too. Hehehe.....
Lastly, I ended my Gamma Year 1st semester on 9 p.m at Melaka Sentral. A 9 p.m which unforgetable in my life. Hehehe, luckily I still get on to the bus. Thanks the malay guy who give a proper instruction to Melaka Sentral and Calix who give me a fetch. Hehehe.....
Chocolate Banana + Cheese + Green Tea 20 layers patisserie

My Chocolate Banana




















1 comments:

Gladys said...

留華文的給你看到哭^^~
那個蛋糕~~~好吃到~~~
呵,你的指甲還好嗎?
顏色掉到很凄慘?
得空拍來看下囉,呵呵XD