Sunday, October 19, 2008

Moments in ZIE's Corner

Just now have a meet with Wai Keong. The first meet after 2 months. When I first step inside his car, his sentence is "Waaa, your hair so long, why didn't go to cut???". After we arrive at our old place, ZIE's corner, his sentence is "Waaa, how come you become so thin already???". Haizzz, for him, I really change a lot. No no no, shall says that for many peoples, I really change a lot. When I arrived at bus station yesterday, the first 2 sentences come out from my mother is exactly the same as what come out from Wai Keong.....

Haizzz, who wish to becomes a thin monkey??? But what can do??? The life of a youngster who study outstation is not that good. Especially when there is no more any healthy soup from mother.....

Back to ZIE's corner. As usual, we chat about music and Dynabytes. Don't know why it is really comfortable to have a chat with him in ZIE's corner. Hehehe. At the same time, I miss the moment with Gary and Ah Song in Bora-Bora Cafe with our Teh Ais. Do we still have the chance??? Don't know.....

After 1 hour in ZIE's corner, suddenly I saw her. She also come to the same place. What a coincidence. I think this is the first meet after 10 months. Friends beside her I never seen before. From what I perceive, she seems like change a lot. Don't know why, the meet, however make me feel worry of her. I really don't know why. Hmmm, just hope that she can take good care of herself.....

0 comments: