Monday, October 27, 2008

Untitled

Yesterday evening, went to sing in the new K-Box again with TBYC friends. Have quite a good mood for yesterday singing. Have sang quite a lot of solo and duet songs. We have sang total of 29 songs, included 3 free songs gifted from the owner.....

At the night, we went to watch singing competition in Kg. Cina. The event not that successful due to a intermittent rain. We have to use umbrella in order to watch the competition. For me, and for some more other who watch the competition, the competition's results is really run out of our expectation. The one we think will get the champion get the 2nd. The one we think will get the 2nd get the champion. Perhaps there are some "dirty tactics" hidden surrounding the judge for the competition. Nevertheless, the competition really attract my attention because it involved both chinese and malays participants. Later on, we have a drink in Mama Tomyam and enjoy a nice chat on that night, hehehe.....

After a 4 hours sleep for the whole night (I also don't know why I would experience an insomnia on that night), hehehe, we went to play bowling in the new established Stadium in Gong Badak. That is my 1st time in playing bowling. My skills were so lousy. Hehehe. My friends they all can really play well, especially the 2 siblings. Hehehe.....

Lastly, I wish my grandfather have a memorable birthday. Wish you stay healthly and happy forever. Happy Birthday Grandpa.....

6 comments:

Calix said...

第一次打保龄球是这样的啦。。。
洗了几次“水沟”啊?? 呵呵。。
如果还想打的话
开学我们去打咯。。
反正MP 有得打。。。
而且不会很贵
以前(13岁)我每个星期都上去打的。。

Kim Thor said...

打两个games, 应该也洗了6,7次,哈哈,比我想象中的好啦,开学都不懂有没有时间,再约啦,哈哈。。。

Gladys said...

count me out..
我不會也不想打-.-

Kim Thor said...

都没有人约你,做么要自做多情叻???哈哈哈

Calix said...

不会打,不会学哦??
反正你那么的空
有的是时间
哈哈。。。

Gladys said...

爸~土伯都講到醬了囉,我就不自作多情啦~~