Monday, January 4, 2010

Current Life

Already 1 week back to my hometown, Kuala Terengganu. Hmmm, how to describe my life here??? If sound nice, then it is peaceful, if sound bad, then it is bored. Kinda enjoy during the first 4 days when I was here because friends always ask for drink. But these few days, my handphone seems like already in a coma mode. My life was really meaningless. In K.T, we called this as "NUA".....

In these few days, I have done not much activities. Basically were just sleeping, eating, Hong Kong Drama, Facebook (psychological test and happy farm) and planting. Planting what??? Planting some green plant to fight with zombies. Hahaha, it's actually a PC Game, Plants vs. Zombies. Not really like this kind of life. Sometimes I will imagine how good is it if K.T got a Dream Box or GoGo Karaoke. For sure I will spend my time there even when I am alone.....

There is only one thing that I feel grateful for the life in K.T. That's my dream. Yes, it is the dream that I used to have during my sleeping time. Almost every sleep was accompanied by a dream. Ohhh, it has really been a long time I don't experience dream during my sleeping time especially when I was in Malacca. Therefore, I used to sleep twice almost everyday in K.T.....

By the way, Wei Loon told me that this will be the last time for us to experience this so called "NUA" life. After graduate, need to focus on job and it is definitely hectic. So, perhaps I shall enjoy this so called "NUA" life first.....

7 comments:

wei^loon said...

Haha, again appear my name in ur blog.. =D..

By the way, KT will have Dreambox or GoGo.. Take the business opportunity and become the karaoke boss in KT, bro.. LOL..

Kim Thor said...

I wish too.....become the entertainment entrepreneur in K.T. Become the monopoly of Karaoke, Cinema, Bar and etc.....hahahaha

Gladys said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gladys said...

my holiday doesn't macam holiday, play play play until no time to rest punya, tired enuff XD

Kim Thor said...

Can play everywhere still wan show off here. Haha, Hmmm, tired then take a good rest first lo, hehehe, remember stil got Da Vincci Exhibition, must be semangat when seeing his inventions, if not Leonardo Da Vincci will angry =)

Gladys said...

if he wanna angry, let he be~ if he can angry until awake from the coffin lagi better XD

Kim Thor said...

Ya also, if he can wake up, ask him to draw ur potrait as Mona Lisa 2nd Edition. Hahaha, then I will ask him to borrow me his brain also XD