Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Thank You, Friends

These few days can be considered as the most relax days for me in this semester break. Guess what I have did??? Hehehe.....

11.01.2010

I have a drinking session with Lim Hwa, Cin Lo and Kexin in First Station. Although the drinking session only involved 4 peoples but yet I can perceived that 4 of us were having a nice chatting and sharing session. Honestly say, I feel more relax after that. Fully enjoyed.....

After that, thank you Cin Lo for fetching me back. During the journey in the car, she suggested to me and Lim Hwa that we can follow her to University Malaysia Terengganu (UMT) for her lecture class on the next day. I was so glad to hear that. Not because I want to study but because I would like to extend my understanding regarding their study culture, to see how their lecturer look like, to see how is UMT, to see how is their lecture hall, and most important is to pretend as UMT student so that I can have the feeling of 犯罪的刺激感, sound crazy, hahaha. So, the plan confirmed ON.....

12.01.2010

Lim Hwa came to fetch me on 12.15 p.m. and then we headed to UMT. Quite a funny journey during the way headed to UMT because handphone keep on ringing to communicate with Cin Lo regarding her university's location. Hahaha. Reach there about 1 p.m. and Cin Lo bring us to have a Nasi Kukus lunch. Got a chance to see Li Ying which I have not meet after STPM and also know one of Cin Lo's coursemates, Zi Wei. Even the Nasi Kukus was expensive, but again the price was offset by a nice chatting session. Hehehe.....

After finished our lunch, we fetch Cin Lo and her friends go back to their campus because they have another class on 2 p.m. Due to some unforseen cirumstances, we are not able to join into their class. Then, together with Lim Hwa, we have a walk around UMT and when the time reached 2.30 p.m, we went to fetch Lim Hwa's sister in secondary school. Another chance for me to step in my secondary school after 3 years. Ohh yaa, would like to praise the security guard of UMT. They were so friendly and helpful to visitors. Good.....

On 3 p.m, we went to visit Pei Li. After reached her home, three of us were watching Hong Kong Drama and Singapore Drama. Again, another nice chatting and sharing session. I think this will be the last time to meet her before CNY. Hope she enjoy her trip to Sarawak.....

13.01.2010

Today 4 p.m, we have another drinking session which at first was plan at The Talk Cafe. But, again due to some unforseen circumstances, we change the venue to Satay Ori. Those who involved were Lim Hwa, Cin Lo, Kexin, Wei Chin and Ee Hue. So basically, we spend around 3 hours there. Have some satay and needless to say, a sharing and concerning session with each other.....

Best Compliments

Really a best compliments and thank you to Lim Hwa, Cin Lo and Kexin for accompany me to wasting my time so that I don't have much more time to think too much. Hopefully, start from tonight, every night will be a sleep-well night for me. 杨还是杨,金还是金,土还是土,那只杨还是站在那片金色的土地上,而我还是三年前Persatuan Pra-University的President. So Strong!!! Kim Thor shout out loud "I am the King of the World!!!)"

Will be going back to Malacca on 9 p.m. tomorrow by bus. May all of us can have another meet during Chinese New Year. Cin Lo, remember to organize the 放风筝 session. Don't 放飞机. I am waiting =)

2 comments:

chan ke xin said...

Waseh, soooo touch nih~lol
or i need to write a blog to thanks to u all too? :D

Think too much is not healthy, when u feel sad, do find us chat 38 , it's cure :D

Take care & Good Luck

Kim Thor said...

Hahaha, write lo, we thanks each other.....hahaha.....everything will be fine =)