Friday, January 22, 2010

13 Hours to be Remembered

This blog post is specially written to keep in memory a special occasion which happened from 7 p.m. (21.01.2010) to 8 a.m. (22.01.2010).....

So basically, on 7 p.m. (21.01.2010), I skipped the 1st class of Electronic Commerce and went to have dinner with Calix, Tyan2 and Ashley. Actually I can rush back to get into the class, but I am just not in the mood, hehehe. So we have our dinner in a floating restaurant called D'Pelican, a very nice and comfortable restaurant with my frequent order, Nasi Goreng Pattaya.....

After that, we went to Jaya Jusco because Calix would like to make some purchases. He did bought a honey dew and then we went to his house to share the honey dew and upon my request, we have a chinese tea session in his house. Ooo yaa, need to says that Calix is good in making chinese tea. Last time, quite often we used to have chinese tea session in his house. But now the opportunity is getting lesser and lesser. Perhaps, it's the busy academic period which prohibit us to do so.....

So we spend the whole night in his room. Typically, activities that we involved in were chinese tea session, piano session, facebook session, bejewelled session, typing maniac session, photo sharing session, word puzzle session, typing speed test session, cold joke session, Plant vs. Zombie session, language translation session, chit-chatting session and of course sleeping session. Lastly is the McBreakfast session.....

Actually the whole night just passed as simple as ABC but I don't know why I just like to keep up the 13 hours moment in my memory. Last time, I used to enjoyed the moment where Calix is making the chinese tea and playing piano while Tyan2 is sitting in front of the Compaq and connected to the net. So what am I doing??? I will just always lay down on the bed and observe their actions. Well, it's another kind of enjoyment in observing their attitude toward their interested activity and I have not enjoyed this type of enjoyment for, I think almost a year already and thanks god, the feeling is back on last night. Hahaha.....

Current status: Will be leaving Malacca on 12 p.m. later headed to Genting followed by K.L. Wish me good luck and hope that the spirit of God of Gamblers is always be with me =)

1 comments:

Gladys said...

bunch of lucks~ win many many and remember to share wif us XD