Saturday, February 5, 2011

05.02.2011

Say Hi to the night before I leave K.T. Well, last night have a long post and I just realized that the post consisted of many typing errors. Hahaha, going to make some amendments later.....

Today just wanted to have a simple update. Hmmm, just now morning, few best friends visited to my house. Have a nice chatting day in my house. They mentioned that I have a frequent update of my blog and it seems like I am writing my daily diary here. Hahaha. Well, can't deny that The Earth of Golds is my diary. But there are no any special purposes, just wanted to put down some records, to shout out my feeling, sharing and concerns as well. But nowadays, I have not update it daily, perhaps once in a few days or in any special occasions or mood =)

After the visitation to my house, they asked me to followed them for other visitations. At first, I rejected due to my flu and coughing. But at last I still followed them because they were too good in pursuing. Hahaha. By the way, along the visitation, really thanks to the caring and concern from all my best friends. They gave me Fisherman's Friend, prohibited me from taking heaty foods, granted me 100 Plus, plain water, Kiwi Fruit Snack and etc.....

Finished the visitation at about 6 p.m. I went to my grandfather house to meet with the huge family on my mother's side because we have another reunion dinner. As usual, it's a simple dinner and chatting night =)

That's all for today. Ooo yaa, I take this chance to apologize to Fong Li, Fuh Xiong, Tai Koon, Pei Ting, Kexin and Shin Ying because I am not able to join the late supper. Today was really a tired day because I just slept for 3 hours last night. Anyway, guys, don't worry, I will remember the round table that I have promised. Hahaha =)


Great Last Night in K.T


1 comments:

Kim Thor said...

Thanks very much. Your blog was great too. Have a great blogging =)