Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Dream in February 2011

Say Hi to the first day of February 2011. Well, think about February, Chinese New Year is coming and the day for couples is coming as well. Hmmm, last night was not really a sleep well night because I was awaken by a weird dream.....

Hmmm, just after I woke up in the morning, I straight away wrote something about the weird dream. No other purposes, just wanted to record it down before it disappear from my memory. But then I found out that it's not very appropriate to write in so detail, so just deleted it.....

Now, I just came back from KLCC. Walk into my room, lay on my bed and suddenly feel very dissatisfy if I didn't voice out the dream here because this place is for me to shout out loud. So take this chance to voice out the simple plot of the dream here.....

Well, the dream was about a tour to Egypt and I was travelling there with Calix and few friends. I think the reason that I had this dream is because Calix did asked me before for a tour to Egypt last week. Hahaha. A dream that travel to Egypt is not weird. The weird thing is that there is a guy appeared in the dream. The action that he committed, words that he said, OMG, it's like shit, man!!! All of us hate him I think. I was wondering how come he can appear in the dream. That's why it is a weird dream. Some more, there is also a situation which I don't wish to be happened, in fact, happened in the dream. OMG. In the end, all these things woke me up. It's not scary and horrible but it's considered as a nightmare for me.....

Can't believe I have such a dream for the new day for February. Whatever it is, it's just a dream. Even if it does happen in reality, I don't wish to see that, please. Well, perhaps I shouldn't be so emphasize on the dream. But just now, when I woke up, the feeling is really like..........hell. I can't believed until now, I still remembered every scene in the dream.....

Haizzz, talk about other things. Just now had a lunch session with Christopher in KLCC. Well, he is still the same, not change much. Great to see him after the graduation ceremony. I wish him all the best in his career life.....

Tonight bus on 10 p.m. Wish all my classmates have a nice gathering session tonight. Really feel sorry for not able to join them. Before I end, I wish all my friends Happy Chinese New Year. Just now read a news in FB that mentioned about the rising water level in Muar. Hopefully nothing bad happened. I sincerely pray hard for that. Ooo yaa, hopefully the plan to visit to Muar in this Chinese New Year is ON.....

Great Packing for Luggage


0 comments: