Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Mother's Love for 02.02.2011

Say Hi to the day before Chinese New Year and Kuala Terengganu. Well, I reached KT on 5 a.m. this morning. As usual, it's a night of looking back.....

So just now, when I reached, my brother went to fetch me in the bus station. After reached home, the first thing to do, for sure is to take a bath. Then on the computer while waiting for my hair to dry. Anyway, I shouldn't on FB just now. Hmmm.....

When I was about to sleep, my mom woke up to do some food preparation for the CNY. As usual, she keep on asking whether I am hungry, what food I want to eat and etc. The sentence that she said was : Are you hungry??? What you want to eat??? You want to eat bread??? Then I said: I don't want food, I want bed. She said again: There are some egg tarts also inside refrigerator. Or you want to eat Maggi??? Then I said again: I don't want, I just want to sleep. Then when I was lying on my bed, still she came into my room and asked me: I go to cook some maggi for you. OK??? Again, I insisted that I want to sleep. Hahaha. Mother is still a mother, the love for the son is always there.....

Woke up at about 11.30 a.m. Just when I open my room's door and headed to the bath room, my mom who was sitting in the living room suddenly said the flood in Johor in extremely serious and then she asked me how about my friends in Muar. I was shocked when she asked that question. Didn't really expected that she still remembered. Hmmm, then I just answered her, I think should be nothing because they were not in Segamat. Hopefully, there is nothing. I told her that the one who was badly hit is my lecturer, Mr. Fendy. Hmmm, sincerely pray hard for that.....

After that, stomach started to get hungry and then luckily my mom has already prepared her special homemade Sea Cucumber Oyster Chicken for me. Therefore, I had a great brunch just now. Thanks to my lovely mom =)

Later, when my dad back from office, then we will be headed back to Kg. Penarik, not far, about 1 hour driving distance. Hopefully, I have internet connection there. Also, may this year a prosperous year for all. All bad things go away please.....


Great Mother's Love


0 comments: