Thursday, February 10, 2011

Another Dream

Say Hi to the night for Bai Tian Gong. Well, I think I shall mention the same words again - time flies.....

I got into a dream last night. Still remembered I have a weird dream 10 days ago on 01.02.2011 and after 10 days, this dream came. It's not appropriate to reveal the dream as I am afraid it will generate misunderstanding issue. What I could say is, inside the dream, there was a people I wished to see and there was a people I don't wished to see. There was an incident I wished to happened and there was an incident I wished not to happened. Well, after the dream, I just don't feel good, until now.....

A question was raised. Do you ever believe in dream??? I create an example. Let's say you lost your beloved watch and you couldn't found it. But then while you were sleeping, you got into a dream and inside the dream, you saw the watch is now located under your table. So, when you wake up, are you going to have a look under the table??? If you don't mind, share your answer by putting in a comment. Hahaha. In my dream last night, I got an answer for a question which I haven't get for a long time. Now, back to reality, I am thinking of whether to believe the answer in the dream or not.....

Today is not really a good day. In the morning, when I was taking LRT to training center, the LRT encounter some technical problem and it keep on stopping. In the end, I miss the bus and I have to take cab to the center with other colleagues who have the bad luck as well. Hmmm, is it the time to come out with a car??? Haizzz, I am just lazy to thinking of the car issue. What car to buy??? What color to take??? Which bank to finance??? How much down payment to put??? So many questions to answer, just put aside first.....

Also, just now after my dinner, I went to bank in some money for my beloved mom. When I put the cash into the CDM, the processing hang in half way and then it pop up with a message saying that the machine got problem. Needless to say, I don't get any receipt, the transaction failed and I don't get back my money. I really can't believe that I have such a bad luck. For so many times I used CDM, I don't encounter any problems and this time I was screwed up. Nothing can be done, I just fill up a complaint form and wait for those tigers to call me.....

During the training today, I met with Uncle again. I did mentioned about Uncle in my previous update titled Everything Revealed. Uncle likes to share his thinkings and insights of life with us. I really love to listen to his sharing because I feel that both of us shared the same characteristic where we love to think about life.....

Today he shared with us about relationship between guy and girl. He mentioned that your parent cannot control or prohibit you from having sex with your partner. Please try hard to control yourself from the temptation. As a guy, if you cannot control yourself, make sure that you responsible to the girl who you did it with. And for girl, if you are not careful and accidentally get pregnant, can you imagine how sad is your parents??? When there is a pregnancy, the one who get tarnish will always be the girl. Why??? Because the society now is in fact practicing discrimination. They will look the guy with normal eyesight but they will always look the girl who pregnant with a "special" eyesight. Nowadays, regardless of how sporting and open the society is, even they said it is normal for this thing to happen, but in fact, they will still look the girl with "special" eyesight, thinking of the future life of the girl. Therefore, please consider the feeling of your parents and family before you commit. So do you agree with this??? For me, I don't know whether to agree or disagree but I would say, the most crucial is - Responsibility.....

I also thank to Uncle for advising me to go back to K.T for my posting. I am still trying of finding a balance point regarding that matter. Finding a balance point in The Earth of Golds.....


Great Bai Tian Gong Night


0 comments: