Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Realization

Say Hi to the night of the 7th day of CNY. Well, many things happened within these few days. Just wanted to record down here.....

Went to the clinic in training center on Monday. The doctor verified that I got coughing, flu and slight fever. Hmmm, I thought I have recovered from the fever but it's not. She gave me some medicine and these few days, I worn face mask whenever I go. Just feel more comfortable to socialize with the others with a face mask. Infection to me, myself is nothing but it's not good if I spread the virus to the others. Anyway, I can feel that I am getting well soon.....

Ooo yaa, mom keep on calling me in these few days to asked me about my sickness. Hmmm, mother's nature love again. Hahaha, mom told me that she helped me to Bai Tai Sui today. Thanks very much =)

Have a reunion dinner with my god family on the past Monday night. We have a great dinner in Daorae Korean BBQ. Heard before the restaurant few months ago and now finally I have the chance to entered. Just wanted to said that, all the dishes, soups, steamboat were extremely nice. Didn't really expected that the restaurant can have such a tasty BBQ beef. Just the first slice of beef into my mouth, my mind suddenly come out with a question: What ingredients that the restaurant used to seasoned the beef??? Hahaha. Dedicated the foods to those who love Daorae and looking forward for my second time. Also, didn't forget to thanks to my god dad and god bro for the treat =)

After the dinner, we have a simple gambling session in my god sister's house. Overall, I lost RM 4. Hahaha, not much but really enjoyed the session with beloved god family =)

Just now went to shopping in G2000 with my colleagues. I bought one formal shirt in purple and one long pant in black. Hahaha, I think I have falling in love with G2000. In total, I got 5 formal G2000 shirts. The brand is in good quality and fulfill all the professional criteria as I have learnt during the grooming class. Great.....

After that, we have a Lou Sang dinner together. All the foods were not bad, unfortunately it's not really an enjoyable dinner. Hmmm, anyway, I hope great luck is with us after the Lou Sang.....

Ooo yaa, I received a call from Calix during today's lunch hour. He asked for the confirmation regarding the visitation to Muar in this weekend. Due to the reason that Chloe plan to visit Muar, He was trying to arrange if I can go together with Chloe. Haizzz, I still haven't give him answer because my sickness still not yet fully recover and therefore, it not good to spread the virus. Hopefully, I can recover before the weekend and then the plan will on. Just now saw some posts in FB and I guess there is something happen to the couple. I don't really know what happen but I sincerely pray hard that nothing bad happen and wish them a lovely Valentine's Day.....

Talk about Valentine's Day, just now when shopping in The Mines, I saw a pair of couple rings in promotion held by Tomei Jewelry. Both rings were very nice in design and prices were not really expensive, approximately RM 1k. Well, I don't know why I always get attracted to couple rings in jewelry store. Saw a nice pair too during the tour to Singapore. Hmmm, perhaps they were creative enough to capture my attention. Hmmm, now thinking back, how good is it if..........

My training will be finished in 4th of March. Every colleagues are now thinking of their future. What about me??? Going to attend an appraisal interview before the posting and now I was thinking whether to stay in K.L or to apply for a posting back to K.T. Hmmm, currently I really in dilemma. Realizing that the very first dream has already broke in last year, so is there still a need to stay in K.L??? Another consideration is, what if after 1 and 1/2 years, I really go to work in a Singapore's bank / go to pick apples in New Zealand / work in Australia, then perhaps it's just good to go back to K.T. I can spend some time with my parents. Haizzz, yes or no??? I don't know.....

During the dinner just now, I heard from a colleague from Muar who said that Muar was attacked by flood too and there were many peoples being evacuated from their houses. Sincerely pray hard and I hope those who were in Muar got the bless.....

Saw another post in FB again. Calix was involved in accident. I sincerely pray hard that he is fine and every bad things leave him.....


Great Blessing


0 comments: