Monday, January 31, 2011

31.01.2011

Say Hi to the last night of January 2011. Perhaps I shall prepare to say Hi to the first day of February 2011 as well. Hahaha. Well, so fast, another month has passed. Like it or not, the earth is still turning. The only earth that stays static and not turning is The Earth of Gold.....

For those who are working in KL, tomorrow is a public holiday. I am going back to KT by bus on tomorrow 10 p.m. This time, I am not only bring back some Ba Gua to KT, I am also bring back some viruses to KT. It's called the Virus of Cough. Haizzz, I am wondering why I have such a weak antibody. Still remember last year, during CNY, I was attacked by the same virus and now, for this CNY, it attacked me again. Seriously, there is nothing I can do other than to consume all those fucking pills.....

Today got the first annual bonus from my bank. The amount is not huge but it's really exceeded my expectation. Honestly say, I don't really expect for a bonus because for all these 6 months, I don't really work and earn money for the bank. In fact, I was attending a long period training and I am just using the resources of the bank. They pay for my high salary, lunch, training costs and etc. So even they don't give me annual bonus, I can't really put a blame on them but yet, they paid. Therefore, I should have feel satisfy.....

Just now received a post from my beloved Mr. Fendy. He mentioned that his hometown, Segamat was having a serious flood and he can't even go back to home. He is currently staying in a place set up for flood victims. No matter how, I sincerely pray hard for all the flood victims. May everything recover as soon as possible. Blessing~~~

今年,可说是财源滚滚来的一年。感谢州政府,也感谢银行。钱是钱,前是前。钱再多,也买不回从前,很可惜。但不管怎样,还是要感恩。谢谢。。。

Great and Safe Journey for Tomorrow


0 comments: