Tuesday, January 4, 2011

2011 First Post - Singapore

Just finished update my daily private blog. Then now it's the time for me to have the first update for 2011 for this Earth of Golds =)

Today is the third day I came back from Singapore. Well, second time traveled to Singapore, it was so happy and yet so sad. Aha. Before I went there, I shouted in my blog "Hopefully after back from Singapore, I can have a new start". But just when the car started to travel to Singapore, matters that appeared in my mind make me wondering whether I am able to have a new start or not. It seems like very hard. Hehe, whatever it is, I am just wondering. Huhuhu.....

The second time travel to Singapore. The same Clarke Quay, the same Mint Ice Cream, the same Esplanade, the same Bossini, the same Giordano, the same Bread Talk, the same City Hall, the same Merlion, the same "Doors are closing" and the same "Please mind the platform gap". Well, everything seems like remained the same. But is it still the same??? In fact, it's not. Hehe.....

Hmmm, for me, Singapore - a city of mystery, a city that was full with memories, a city where I once kept my promise, a city where I miss somebody.....

Finally, 2011 stepped into my life. Everyone seems like have their new vision, mission and resolution, What about me??? To be honest, I am still living in the past. Hmmm, Cancer is still a Cancer, always love past tense. Hehe, whatever la.....

For 2011, I really don't dare to come out with any vision or mission because I am no longer the previous Kim Thor who stayed strong, determined, fearless and burdenless in Melaka. Perhaps, it's enough for me have a simple wish. I just wish that the previous Kim Thor can faster come back and conquer me. Hahaha. Blessing~~~

Photos as below:

Clarke Quay

Clarke Quay

Mint Ice Cream is Still my Preference

Kim Thor

Clarke Quay Again

The God Family

It's Me

Nice

A City Where I Once Kept My Promise

A City that Full With Memories

Sky Garden???

Say Great

Choong How + Kim Thor

The Awesome Dessert in MOF

My Green Tea Ice Cream from Hokkaido

Another Great Dessert

Teriyaki Salmon

The Great Rice

Kim Thor + 3 God Sisters

Nice Crabbie Dinner - Dedicated to Those Who Like Foods =)

Specially Dedicated to Calix =)

Dedicated to Those Who Love Foods =)

Slow Head

Salted Egg with Fried Pork Meat

Cooked All the La La Zai and Eat All the La La Zai =)

Choong How + Yan Ni

Looks Familiar???

Kim Thor

Kim Thor Again

The God Sisters

Spectacles + Less

What Pattern is This???

My Cute God Nephew

Me Again

Mavis is Emo + Ing

MRT Station

The Christmas Gift from 2nd God Sister

Merry Christmas???

Ooo yaa, today saw a stupid and fucking guy in Training Center. Guess what??? He pull out about 6 to 7 sheets of tissues from the container in the toilet just to dry his hands. Every time when I want to dry my hand, I will just used the hand dryer and even I took tissue, I will only took 1 sheet and that stupid guy took 6 to 7 sheets. I hate peoples who don't preserve the resources in the world and don't know how to love and sustain the earth!!!!

Great Love to Earth

0 comments: