Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Lender of Luck

Say Hi to the night before Thaipusam. Well, I reached my KL's home at about 11.30 p.m. last night. It's totally worth to went back to KT this time. Really have to thanks to the state government for organized such a grand second "convocation" ceremony for me and most importantly, thanks for the motivation given =)

Yesterday, when the Menteri Besar shake hand with me, he did asked me whether I am study or working. I said I am working in a bank. Yeah, proudly to say, I am working in a bank. I realized that many peoples do envy and look high at those who were able to entered into a bank. Well, for me, I don't think there is any special thing. Basically, it's just a career, an occupation where I need to earn money to support my living. In short, it's just one of the character that appear in my life cycle.....

Well, bank acts as Lender for clients who need financing. Then the bank earned some interest incomes which they charged to clients to compensate for the risk that the bank takes.....

My training will finish on 4th of March and most probably I will be posted as an Credit Executives whereby my job functions are to evaluate, analyze and write credit proposal for those businesses who apply business loan for their business. When attending the credit training, the text book required us to think ourselves as Lender, think of we are lending our own money so that the credit proposals that we write will be in an objective view.....

I would say, in order to be objective in performing my task, I will treat myself as a Lender. However, I would also like to become the Lender of Luck for the someone who might in need of luck.....

To be honest, I have no idea whether the someone need luck or not. The someone might not even need my luck at all and not even bother to borrow luck from me. But yet, I am willing to become the Lender of Luck. No worry, it's all my willingness to lend. There is no any interest rate charged. There is no need to pay interest or principal. It's just based on my own willingness and this blog post is the contract of lending. It only required one signature and that signature comes only from me.....

Interest Rate = 0%
Monthly Installment = 0
Principal = 0
Loan Tenure = Infinity

Great Luck to the Someone


--- Lender of Luck---


0 comments: