Sunday, April 10, 2011

L is For ???

Say Hi to the night before I start my 5th week as an ARM. Well, I was a hardworking boy for today. Why??? Because I went to work in office today. Hahaha. But this is not the first time already. Anyway, my mom will always scold me when she knew I went to work on Sunday. She always said no need to be so hardworking and I should take Sunday to rest more. Hmmm, I also don't know what I want. Just feel that perhaps it's good to focus more on my career at this young age.....

Chloe asked me that day whether I plan to organize a gathering on this coming weekend. Hmmm, I feel like can't wait to go B.P. or Muar but looks like it's impossible for the coming weekend. Why??? Because I need to go to PC Fair in KLCC to source for a GPS. Workload is more challenging now as I need to meet clients. Then I think the gathering should be on next next weeks. Hahaha. I think the gang is going to saiko me because I always postpone and postpone. Hehehe.....

Today's feel is quite good. So finally I pick up a Hong Kong Drama to watch. It's called The Rippling Blossom (魚躍在花見). It's a drama about sushi, love and family. Can learn about knowledges about fishes too, not bad. Hahaha. Ooo yaa, I love the 3rd episode. I love the 2 sentences - I Did Too Much & Cannot.....

Tomorrow is my fifth week. But which week is for MMU??? Hahaha. Don't know. Whatever it is, here a good luck wish from a Lender of Luck. May everything going smooth.....


Great Luck to Someone


0 comments: