Friday, April 15, 2011

A Wish in A Dream

Say Hi to the night before Friday. Well, today was a not productive day in office. The whole morning was spent on site visitation to Shah Alam. Hmmm, a 2 way driving distance of 70km. Luckily, I am not driving my new City here. Sayang sayang~~~

On the afternoon, the technician came to install my new PC. Took around 90 minutes to settle. Anyway, I like the new PC. Bigger screen and faster speed. I shall become more productive after this. Anyway, today learnt some new things again. Got helped customer solved some problem. I feel satisfied.....

Finally I tasted the most luxury fine dining meal in my life today. We were in a German's style restaurant called El Cerdo. It was a restaurant famous with it's pork meal. Foods were awesome and waiter and waitress were all professional. When the waiter took the order, he provided professional suggestion regarding the quantity and taste. Great ~~~

I ordered an iced tea called Love at First Try. The beverage makes me thinking back the memory again. Once you have a try, you will never forget the taste. Just like now, waiting for another try with the same beverage again. But I no longer have the chance and yet I am still bringing with a fake hope, which is to have a second try. Haizzz, what to do??? Who asked me to be born as a Cancer. It's a fate.....

Whatever it is, talk about the foods. The first dish was a asparagus soup. First time tried on an asparagus soup. It's great and I love asparagus.....

Second dish was white asparagus with German's ham. OMG, I really never tasted a white asparagus and German's ham before. Everyone also agree that the ham was awesome. 100 marks given. The third dish was a salad. The salad is an unusual salad it added a high quality cheese. The cheese was in cubical and if you know me well, I am a cheese lover.....

Fourth dish was a German's sausages. The dish contained of 1 bacon and 4 different flavors sausages. The grilled skill by the chef was awesome. I think after this, my love to sausages rise to another level again.....

Fifth dish was pork rib. Again, the grill skill. OMG, it's just juicy and we tasted it by using our hands. The professional service provide each of us a bowl of lemon water to wash our hand. Thank You. Sixth dish was a dish called Paella. Creamy rice stick with some chicken meat. Kinda special taste which I never try before. The rice also very special. Size is more bigger than the ordinary rice I consume usually.....

The seventh dish was the main course. It was a half roasted suckling pig. The skin was very crunchy and the culture is, you have to take a plate, knock on the wooden plate 3 times, then use the plate and cut the pig. After that, you make your own wish, then throw the plate inside a basket they prepared. So in the restaurant, we keep on hearing plate breaking sound and big hand clap. Special. I did make a wish just now secretly. What is the wish??? If you wish to know??? Read the last paragraph of this update.....

Lastly, I ordered a homemade Rum and Raisin Ice Cream. OMG, trust me, you will forget the taste once you have tried it. Just like your deep love story. Forever remains in your heart. Till now and forever.....

End of the session, the restaurant prepared us a special beverage which comprised of martini, vodka, lime and salt. Another unforgettable taste. The warm in the throat remains.....


Asparagus Soup

Love at First Try

White Asparagus + German's Ham

Salad with Fine Quality Cubical Cheese

German's Sausages

Juicy Pork Rib

Paella

Roasted Suckling Pig

The Power of Plate vs. The Crunchy of Pig's Skin

Homemade Rum Raisin Ice Cream

Martini + Vodka + Lime + Salt


Want to know what secret wish I make just now??? Alright, let's un-secret it now. I wish you were here and then I shall bring you to fine dine in El Cerdo. And then I will tell the waiter: Kindly prepare a special Irish Coffee for this special lady. I will ordered the piggy meal and let you make a perfect cut off. Looking at you while you making a wish before throwing the plate. It should be a wonderful night. Whatever it is, this will be in my dream tonight and perhaps, every nights.....

A special meal makes me miss the missed again. Something, once it's inside your heart, you will remember it all the time whenever you are. Why??? Because you bring your heart together whenever you go. Even you been purposely working for 11 hours a day, you will still remember it because your heart still be with you when you were working. Whatever it is, I dedicated all the great foods to the someone so special.....


Great Wishing Night


0 comments: