Thursday, April 14, 2011

Protest Is A Mean of Protect

Say Hi to the night before I have my first site visit to my own customer's factory. Can't wait for tomorrow because tomorrow will have a brand new experience, will have the most luxury fine dining dinner in my life, and most important, it is Friday.....

Today have a luxury lunch in Pavillion. It's a Spanish restaurant and I have tasted a variety of foods which I haven't taste in my life. My main course is normal, a seafood spaghetti but yet it tasted so nice. I think it's because of the herb that they used. There were many side dishes which were so special and I can't remember the name because the names were in Spanish. I like a side dish which is the seafood baked rice, it was so creamy. My last dessert was Peach Crumble. I think that's the most special dessert I ever tasted. Believed me, if you taste it, you feel so warm. Combine with my special fruit drink, banana + strawberry + orange, the lunch was a perfect one. Dedicated those nice foods to food lover.....

This week will go to PC Fair. I am going to buy a GPS and maybe a new handphone. Feel like to get an Android phone but somehow I like the touch sense of Iphone. Hmmm, need to make decision again. I hate it. Hehehe. At this moment, I really can't wait to have the gathering with Calix and gang on next weekend. Calix said he has planned for so many activities to welcome me. I really can't wait. May everything going smooth and the plan is on. Blessing~~~

Last night was not really a sleep well night. Woke up in the middle of my sleep after a dream. Hmmm, it's not a nightmare, it's not a great dream. Just a normal dream and it woke me up. Anyway, luckily the time when I woke up was 6 a.m. So I just keep on turning on the bed for 75 minutes before I prepare myself for another day.....

That's all for tonight. Will it be a sleepless night tonight??? I hope it's not. Please don't drag me back to the previous disease again. I beg.....


Great Miss the Missed Night


0 comments: