Saturday, April 2, 2011

Fall in Love With Cik Siti

Say Hi to the night where I am in K.T. Well, have a 6 hours car journey in the evening just now. Thanks to Lim Hwa for the ride, thanks to my uncle for the lunch and dim sum and thanks to Lim Hwa's family for the dinner. By the way, feel sorry to the family gathering because got to leave early as I have to welcome my beloved Cik Siti.....

The case was like this. I have a dinner with my huge family member's and then the car agent called us and said he has drove my Cik Siti to my house. Then, my family leave earlier and went back home to get the car.....

Hmmm, the car was nice, in metallic grey color with TBC 8233. When I was to drive the car to parking site, I was quite nervous because the front part of the car was actually much more longer than my old Honda City. So, I am not that familiar with it and I am afraid of knocking the new car. Hahaha. I guess it's normal to get such tension.....

So finally, I got a new commitment. Hmmm, in this world, everything is about money. Anyway, life still going on and The Earth of Golds is still turning on.....

Thinking of who shall I ride as my first passenger. Previously, there was always someone who I wish to ride as my City first passenger. That happen when I first set a dream which is to own a Honda City and then the someone shall be my first passenger. I even planned to get the meaningful car plate so that I can have a wonderful and forever memory. Sound crazy??? Sound nice??? Sound unrealistic??? Sound touching??? Sound stupid??? Whatever it is, I failed to get the car plate and thinking of the current situation, everything is no longer possible. Well, it seems to be a wonderful life when you are living in a sweet dream. But now everything turn from a sweet dream to an unrealistic and unachievable goal. Hohoho. Congratulation~~~

By the way, I am tired enough for today. Going to sleep soon. Anyone willing to wake me up??? If yes, please wake me up when July end.....


Great Love to Cik Siti


0 comments: