Monday, March 28, 2011

Sweet Dream

Say Hi to the night which I feel so sleepy. Well, just now went back very early, about 6.30 p.m. Few colleagues then ask why today so special??? Why so early back??? Go paktor??? Hahaha, I am actually went to the other bank to sign for my car loan agreement.....

Workload is getting more and more. I am still trying hard to get used to the workload. Sometimes feel like I love this job, but sometimes tend to feel like I am lazy with it. So, what I really want??? Don't know also. But I think the greatest thing is no need to work.....

Tomorrow going to submit my leave application form. Already decided to take 2 days leave, Friday and Monday. Will be going together with Lim Hwa. Minus the 2 days leave, still left 20 days leave for the year. I think it should be enough for 2 oversea tours.....

Lim Hwa said this week is MMU mid term exam. As usual, Lender of Luck is disbursing his luck to the someone. But does the someone need it??? Hmmm, I also don't know. Whatever, just disburse. Good Luck. Also, spare my luck to those in Japan too. Blessing~~~

Recently can sleep very well. Always experience some sweet dreams too. Well, talk about dreams, suddenly realized that I have been such a long time didn't use this words - Sweet Dream. Alright, I shall use it tonight.....


Great Sweet Dream Night


2 comments:

chan ke xin said...

sipeh alot of annual leave.

Kim Thor said...

Hahaha, yeah.....1 year can go 2 overseas tour =)