Monday, March 21, 2011

Sushi, Credit and Memory

Say Hi to the night which I feel so tired. Just did some modifications of my credit paper. So now, my working hours are from 8.45 a.m. to 8.00 p.m in office and 9.00 p.m to 11.30 p.m. in home. Wow, such a good utilization of time. Or think from another perspective, it was such a waste of my time because it was all spend on working. Whatever it is, it's temporary.....

Ooo yaa, let's shared about my presentation of my first credit paper today. Overall, I was brushed for the 2 hours discussion. Hahaha. But it's my learning curve and I love the way my head has high expectation to me. It's just speed up my learning.....

The reason that I was brushed was because I don't source much information from my senior in order to do the writing. It's not that I don't get the information. The reason being my senior purposely don't want to leak out information to me, he want me to do it myself, don't keep on asking, and learn it through mistakes.....

Guess what my head told me today??? He asked me did I watch a comic called Madam Jiang's Sushi (蒋太的寿司)??? I said I heard it before but never watch it. Then he explained to me that in the comic, there was a new guy enter into a Japanese Restaurant. No peoples willing to teach him the way to make sushi and he just do some simple work like cleaning. The reason that all those sushi masters do not want to teach him is because they want him to learn himself. Learn from his own observation as they think that you will not appreciate or put in heart whatever peoples teach you. In contrast, once you learn it yourself, you will have a deep understanding and won't easily forget what you have learn.....

Actually since starting, I already knew that my senior behave like this. He want me to have a self learning. I have adapted to the culture and now I am trying my best to strive to an excellent. That's why I am trying to compress my time so that whatever I have to learn in 3 years, I compress it into 1 year. Hopefully, there is an success for me.....

Ooo yaa, talk about the Madam Jiang's Sushi. I still remembered that you are the one who told me about the comic. I think that happened almost 1 year ago. Nevertheless, it's still in my mind. At least, I can now confirm that I am such a good memory keeper.....


Great Memory Night


0 comments: