Tuesday, March 22, 2011

It Means We Ever Love Somebody

Say Hi to the night before I get my salary. Hmmm, just now stayed until 8.45 p.m. in office. Sometimes, it's kinda enjoy to be alone in the office and concentrating on my task. Hahaha. Ooo yaa, finally I got my name card today. My first ever name card, thank you.....

Well, after back from work, I am laying down on my bed, doing nothing, open up the FB and look back some photos. Hmmm, just realized that there were many friends that I have not meet up after graduated. Kinda miss them. Don't know how they live their life now. Will it be as same as me??? Busy for the job??? Or they are living great with beloved family??? Or some are busy paktor-ing??? Hahaha, whatever.....

I still haven't discuss with Calix and the gang regarding the gathering this week. Hmmm, perhaps tomorrow is the time for tagging in FB. Also, don't know want to go Muar or BP. Haizzz, hard to decide. Seems like I got so many many things to do and yet I am just lazy to do it.....

Just now have a quick alone dinner in a chinese restaurant. I ordered a Honey Fried Chicken Rice. The taste quite nice. Suddenly, I miss the time when I had my Mushroom Chicken Rice with Oyster Sauce in the MMU nearby restaurant. I have forgot the name. Don't know is 886 or 663. Still remembered the last time I went there was on 22th May 2010 with Chloe. We ordered a San Bei Chicken and that day was my second last day in MMU. Thinking back, it was sharply 10 months ago.....

Anyhow, I am still the same, still like to press on the small cutted chilis before I have the meal. I am still the same, but the time, situation and person is no longer the same. Feel like want to get back the feeling, but it's indeed hard.....

So what shall I say more??? Perhaps I shall ask, is there any time machine available???

MMU Sigma Year Book - The Earth of Golds

Had You See In The Picture
When We All Put Our Hands Up, What It Means???


Great Earth of Golds Night


0 comments: