Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Earth of Dream

Say Hi to the night where I have just finish my credit writing. Oppss, I shouldn't use the word finish because in fact, I haven't finish yet. Tomorrow need to continue in office and that's all for the night. So, that's one of my main job - writing credit paper. It's actually a task whereby I need to evaluate a company's performance before propose their loan application to Head Office for approval.....

Seems like I have started to resume the previous life, which is - a blog a day. Hahaha. Well, for tonight, I use the word dream again. Quite frequent using this word because I was a dreamer. During work days, I can actually sleep until 7.15 a.m. But, for 3 consecutive days, I have been woke up automatically at about 6 a.m. Then I can't sleep anymore. Why this happened???

Before I woke up, I actually encountered a dream first. Just for the past 2 days, there was a same person appeared in my dream. Not a long dream, probably about 10 minutes. But 10 minutes in the dream might not equal to 10 minutes in real life. In fact, 10 minutes in dream might equal to few hours in reality. Who knows~~~

Maybe the person has been appeared at the moment just when I fall asleep. But what I feel is, that's just a short dream. Nothing special and nothing horrible. Just a simple dream. But don't know why I will awake.....

To be honest, I also not sure whether the awaken issue is cause by the dream or my work stress. Or maybe I have get used to the life of getting up early. Anyway, I don't feel frustrated for being awake automatically. Quite a long time didn't encounter any dreams. Or maybe I did encountered but can't remember. Hahaha. However, for the passed 2 days dreams, I still remembered the scenes because I was awake just after the dreams. So, it's actually a kind of great feeling also. Even though I can't continue sleep after awake, but I am in fact in an unconscious state. ZZzzz.....

If you ask me, hmmm, I also don't know whether I hope to see the same person appear in my dream again or not. Maybe later??? I don't know. Just depend on the fate. But it's quite a nice dream, ordinary but yet extraordinary because the person used to be as pure as I knew. Some more, the familiar communication method and language that we use provide an old feeling for me. Old feeling is always the good one. Agree??? For me, I agree because I used to stay in the past. (same sentence again, beh sienzzz arrr, hahaha) Well, staying in the past. No harm right??? At least I am still the one who I used to be. No changes, holding the same value of life, be true to my own feeling. So may the Pair of Birds of Paradise fly me Back to April later. Blessing~~~

Whatever it is, I still feel blessed as it was not totally an insomnia night for me. For me, insomnia is much more horrible than whatever nightmare.....

Ooo yaa, allow me to scold for the second time.....


Great Fucker, CibaiKia and LampaJeng Night.....
Please Do Not Deny.....
You Definitely Deserved For The 3 Names.....
Because You Are Who You Are.....
So Who Are You???
You Are Fucker, CibaiKia and LampaJeng!!!


0 comments: