Sunday, March 27, 2011

=)

Say Hi to the night which is so hot. Tomorrow going to start working again. Tomorrow morning will have a teleconference with HQ's peoples. If there is any lenders of luck, spare some to me please.....

Well, yesterday have an outgoing session with F6 classmates. It's just a simple gathering. Had a great lunch, watch a movie - Sucker's Punch (No comment on the movie), bought a business's card holder in Daiso, visit the Secret's Garden in 1 Utama Shopping Complex and finally had a 2 hours karaoke session. Got the chance to sing few JJ's songs. Satisfied.....

What about today??? Hmmm, nothing special happen. I spent 2 hours in the morning to clean up the toilet and kitchen. The rest of the time was used for movies and Omega session. Ooo yaa, received a call from mom just now. She told me that my Honda City will reach on the coming Friday. Can't believe it reach in such a short time. I am going back also this weekend. I think I will still drive the old City to KL. The new one just left for my mom. She is such a great car lover and she know to take care of it. By the way, I fell lucky that I have the chance to drive the new car first before back to KL. So friends, I am going to fetch you guys with the brand new Honda City for the Saturday's gathering. Yeahhh~~~

Just now have a KFC's snack plate for my dinner. Such a long time didn't try on snack plate. It makes me thinking back the old times during my last 2 semester in MMU. During that period, I always have the meal with Kap Siao's Group as Huey Lian was such a KFC's fan. Hahaha. Anyway, the same taste of snack plate, but different feeling of enjoyment.....

I think that's all for tonight. Going to sleep soon. Blessing for tomorrow~~~


Great Dream Night


4 comments:

yuyu said...

lol.. i feel proud that i "accidentally" appear in ur blog.. haha... i still rmb that u say u are boss for KFC ler.. we always joke that say u are boss coz u bought the share.. haha... anyway, good old days are always sweet..=P

Kim Thor said...

Hahaha, can't believe you got visit my blog. Hehehe. No longer boss liao lu, my dad sold the stocks dy. Yeah, good old days are always sweet and I miss it =)

yuyu said...

I never comment do not means that i am not visit.. hehe.. i rather choose to "invisible" one in ur blog.. =P

Kim Thor said...

Wow, invisible wor.....dangerous, dangerous....hahahaha =)