Sunday, March 20, 2011

20.03.2011

Say Hi to the night before Monday's Blues. Hahaha. Well, I thought I am going to have frequent update but just realized that I am not. Why??? Because I was extremely busy for my work recently.....

Yesterday have an whole day outgoing with my form 6 classmates. Actually, the main purpose was to attend Pei Li's convocation but who knows, we just have a simple meet with Pei Li at KLCC for about 30 minutes. Just a simple meet, a sincere congratulation and a generous convocation gift. Hehehe.....

I reached KLCC at 3 p.m. with Cin Lo. Both of us have a lunch session in Nando's while waiting for the late coming couple, Lim Hwa and Fong Li. After that just stroll around KLCC and have a short tea break in Starbucks's Coffee before we went to meet with Pei Li. Then straight away went to TGV for our movie session - Battle: Los Angeles. Overall, I could say the movie is quite good. It's just the very front part I was disappointed by the unprofessional movie recording method because of the shaking recording even though the front scene was just a normal line, not yet in battle.....

After the movie session, we have a rush dinner in Milano. That's what happened yesterday. Simple and yet, Memorable. Ordinary and yet, Extraordinary.....

For today, I am a hardworking guy. Why??? Because I went to office to work. Hahaha. Not long, just 4 hours. Feel lucky to enter into office today because my another colleague also there and I learnt something new again. Well, to be honest, I stayed until 8 p.m for every working day now. There were a lot of cases waiting for me to follow up and I am a new boy, so it's crucial for me to compress my workload. It's good for my self development and I think it's good way to fully utilize my time. My mom started to worry about me but what I could say is, no worries please. This is just temporary and I know how to enjoy my life. I will still allocate time for me to do whatever I like. Perhaps, gatherings, starbucks, movies, foods, travels and so forth. I am always a person with good time management. Agree??? Hahaha.....

Ooo yaa, have a great western dinner in Milwaukee just now. Ordered a set of Cordon Bleu. Hohoho, Cordon Bleu is always my favorite. Guess why??? It's because I am a cheese lover and I just love to see the way cheese melt in front of me. Combined with the ham inside the chicken, OMG, it's awesome!!! Also, I didn't forget to dedicate the great food to the western food lover =)

This week has came to an end. So what about next week??? The initial plan was to gather with Calix and gang. Hopefully it's on. Then the next week after is to go back K.T for Ching Ming and drive my car to K.L. The next next week is to go to Klang or Melaka for a food session with yesterday's gang. Always looking forward =)

This few nights can sleep very well. No more automatic awaken issue. I have not see you in my dream this few days. Good or bad??? I don't know. I just realized that it's turn out freedom mean nothing but missing you.....

Tomorrow need to present a case for my head. Hopefully the proposal is free from any problem. Any lender of luck??? If yes, lend some luck to me please, thanks.....


Great Luck Night for Me


0 comments: