Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Congratulation

Just receive a call from my best bro, C.K. claimed that his plan has successfully touch the girl that he likes. The girl who drops the tears has now officially became his girlfriend. Congratulation and remember to appreciate. May both of you walk till the end.....

Just finish my karaoke session with my business center's colleagues and I already have a great and wonderful 20102010. Really thanks to my buddy, Mr Edmond who has given me a lot of guidance not only in terms of work but also on my future directions and also the issue of economy. I have learnt a lot. Thanks.....

Dear God, tomorrow I am going to have my new training session. I pray sincerely that you granted me a sleep well night. Just once, I pray with my tears come along, just one night.....

Good Bye and Good Night 20102010

0 comments: