Sunday, October 17, 2010

Day 18 - The Day Where I Broke the Pomise

It's not easy to keep my promise until day 18 but then I broke the promise. It happen on yesterday 11 a.m and I realized that I am not that determined enough. Can't really believe it. Calix, perhaps you are right. It's not an easy task. I shall scold myself "Damm you, stupid TEG". Whatever it is, nothing can be done other than to re-keep the promise again. So, recalculate from today again - Day 1.....

Yesterday have the opportunity to meet Chloe in Sunway Pyramid. We hang out for almost 6 hours. Had a Korean style lunch. Then watch a movie named Buried. Well, I really don't know how to comment on the movie. Hahaha, hmmm, it has it's best part as well. Can watch la. Ahaha.....

Finished watch the movie and then we hang around in Jusco and Popular. Then had an Italian style dinner. It's just a simple day and got the chance to chat a lot with Chloe. A simple and nice sharing session perhaps.....

Just now morning had a great breakfast session with my God Family. How good it is if every weekend also can have a chance to meet them and chit chat with them. Back to my God Sister home, even though all of us just sit on sofa and watch the Hong Kong drama but yet for me, it's another kind of simple and relaxing enjoyment. Due to the factor which I thought to be beautifully long lasting, I have chosen to work in K.L and got bonded for 2 years. But then thing turn out to be unexpected. So now.....haizzz.....I am not regret, but.....hmmm.....I just don't know how to say. Perhaps, I am just simply emo+ing. Somehow, luckily I still have my God Family beside me. By the way, the lesson is - always expect the unexpected and there is nothing in the world which will beautifully long lasting.....

Another 3 more days will be the special date 20102010. For those coupling-in-process couple who have miss the chance of officially become a couple on 101010, try to consider the date on 20102010. Hahaha. To sharing, I got one best friend who plan to confess to the girl he likes on 20102010. He has really got a romantic plan on that night. Don't worry brother, your plan was really awesome and even though I don't know her but I think most probably she will get touch. Not because of the romantic plan but it's because everything that you have did for her from start until now. Looking forward for your good news =)

A question to ask - Is it possible that when I wake up tomorrow, then the year has been turned up to be year 2013??? I really wish it does happen. But then I ask myself again - If the wish really comes true, is it 3 years enough for me???

Previously, I have always thought that I was born in such a great date - 22.06.1987. But now I would say "How good is it if I was born a day earlier which is on 21st of June. Then I am no longer a Cancer, no longer have the attributes of Cancer and then no longer a stupid TEG". Well, this is just my "simply thinking". Don't take it so seriously. All the best!!!




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

U also made me emo-ing this 2 days...
hehe....
All we can do is nothing,
so 顺其自然.