Friday, December 17, 2010

16.12.2010

R1. Say Hi to the 16.12.2010. Well, can't believe I really didn't sleep for the whole last night. Hahaha. It's part of Emo night and it's part of study night also. Today's actually got an exam for the last class of Investment Banking. 350 slides need to be finish in 1 night. Hohoho. Luckily, I am still able to conquer the exam.....

Haizzz, sometimes just feel like I am a useless person. Already finish my degree and now still have to attend training, doing nothing while taking high paid salary. Some peoples might see this as a good thing. Well, I shall say you see me good, I see you good =)

Today is a tired day. Can't really write much. This weekend will be full with activities. Sometimes feel lazy even though it is an outgoing activities. By the way, I am a working person, perhaps I shall fully utilize my weekend =)

That's all for tonight. Perhaps, tomorrow will write more =)

Song for Today - 凌晨3点钟 - 原唱 - 张智诚


如果时钟倒着走
我不会再让你走

时间改变了很多事情
我却改变不了时间
虽然我改变不了时间
但我不想让时间改变我
只可以说
我还是一样
没有变


Great Night


0 comments: