Sunday, December 12, 2010

Once In Love

Say Hi to the new Sunday. As usual, talk about my sleep for last night. Yesterday slept quite late but still, it was a sleep well night. Then today woke up quite early because already familiar with the 7 hours sleeping time. After that, I went to have a breakfast with my god bro before went to visit my god dad =)

Reached my god sis house at 11.30 p.m. Long time didn't see my god dad. Well, glad to see that he is in a healthy life. Basically, just sit at there, accompany him watching movie. Hahaha, we watched the old drama series from Astro, Genghis Khan. After that, at about 2 p.m, we went to have our lunch at the nearby chicken rice shop. It's simple, but yet I feel satisfied =)

After that, my god bro and I went to UKM to fetch his girl friend who are doing research at lab. Have a simple visitation to the lab and get the feeling of chemist who's work was done in chemistry lab. Then we went to have our dinner at a restaurant called Old Man Restaurant. It was a well known chinese restaurant which I always heard my god bro said. Finally today I got the chance to visit it =)

Basically, we ordered 3 dishes. They were Fried Bitter Gourd with Salted Egg, Fried Bean Curd with Crab Meat and Dong Poh Pork Belly. All the dishes were really tasted nice. All the foods in the menu were very special which I don't think can be found in other restaurants. Hahaha, wait next year when I got my car, I shall bring Calix and gang to the restaurant. Don't worry, I am not going to lost the way again, hehehe. By the way, dedicated all the tasty foods to Her. May She have great foods in Her place.....

After the dinner, we went to watch movie, Bruce Lee, My Brother at Pavillion. Well, it's a story about love, a story about friendship; a story about friendship, a story about love. No other comments. Hehehe =)

That's all for a simple update for today. Ooo yaa, it's Sunday already. May He Drive carefully and She reach safely. Enjoy and blessing.....

Some photos for sharing:





Song for Today - 爱过 - 原唱 - FIR


亲爱的你
不该回头
那歌声
太多错
哼着唱着
听着心痛
于是眼泪便成寄托
亲爱的你
别不放手
别期待
无法去实现的承诺
就算爱过

总是以为
自己的歌声
是多么的动听
可是
没想到
为你唱的那首歌
会有那么多错
我几时
才可以把那首歌
当作是
爱过?

Great Sunday


0 comments: