Monday, December 13, 2010

Say ~ Not ~ Listen

Hi there. As usual, last night was a sleep well night. Have enough sleep and today was indeed a great class, Introduction to Investment Banking. As you all know, I love investment and therefore, today was paying full attention and learnt a lot of things.....

Got a chance to know a new friend. He is a trainer for the course and holds a Chartered Financial Analyst qualification. I really admire those who hold this qualification because it was very hard to get this qualification. Plan to study for this paper. When??? A couple of years later??? I also don't know.....

Hmmm, don't really have good mood for today, in fact my mood for today was just as same as it's weather, heavily rain. Think a lot of things while lying on bed just now. Realized that the world is full with hypocrite and liar. I am a good guy. I don't do any bad things. I really don't do any bad things!!! But why good luck can't stay long with me and there is always bad luck came upon. Why I can't get the blessing???

Last night have a sleep well night, what about tonight??? I don't think tonight can sleep well. Perhaps it will be a sleepless night. So, that's all for tonight.....

Song for Today - 讲不听 - 原唱 - 光良


是我讲不听
谁劝都不理
不顾一切
就是爱你
只要你一声叹息
就能动摇我心
是我讲不听
追根究底
这种个性
吃亏注定
当我脆弱的时候
只要你说我爱你就行

就是讲不听
谁劝都不理
就觉得
只要在心里
默默爱着你
那就行了

Great Sleepless Night


0 comments: