Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas 2010

Say Merry Christmas to all before the Christmas ends in 1 more hour. Well, Christmas was always a memorable festival for me since I joined MMU. In my memory, previous Christmas were celebrated with Calix's group and Kap Siao's group. One year was a More Cafe and Bedtime Stories session while another year was Sibaraku and Treasure Hunt's session. A look-back can be link in below:



Previosuly, celebrations were circulated on cinema and food session. This year, although I have left MMU, but celebration was still about the same, cinema and food =)

Last night, me, Cin Lo, Lim Hwa, Shin Ying, Pin Boon and Katharine out to celebrated Christmas Eve 2010 in 1 Utama. Hmmm, due to the traffic jam, I reached there at almost 8 p.m. and then went to fetch Cin Lo with Lim Hwa.....

We had our dinner in Fish & Co. I ordered a New York Fish and Chip. Wow, that food tasted great. Add together with a simple chatting session, the gathering was just perfect. Looking forward for another Fish & Co. session. Ooo yaa, it has been quite a long time didn't meet with Cin Lo. It's a great opportunity that she joined us. Hahaha =)

After the food session, we were just strolling around and then bought something in Jusco. I had a mangosteen ice cream. Not bad. Ahaha. We bought Christmas hat as well. When the time reached 11.30 p.m, we went to watch a movie called Gulliver's Travel. Hmmm, for me, it's not really a nice movie. Didn't really meet my expectation but can't deny that the movie provided a good value =)

Session finished at 1.30 p.m. and I overnight at Lim Hwa's house.....

Today, woke up quite early because have a teeth treatment session with my dentist. It's the last simple treatment and everything going smooth. Thank Lim Hwa for fetching me. Just wait for my car to arrive next year and then most probably we are going to have more gathering =)

After that, I went to Pavillion to meet with my God Family. Nice to joined them for this year Christmas. Basically, we were taking photos with those Christmas decoration and then went to Starbucks for a hi tea session. I had my Peppermint Mocha and Chicken Finger Sandwiches. Yeah!!!

Well, it's really hard to get a friend to accompany me to Starbucks because most of them perceive that it's a high expense cafe. Feel happy that my God Sis are Starbucks's Kaki. Well, not to say I am rich and like to hang in Starbucks Coffee. But I just like the environment and beverages, especially the one in Genting. Hehe. Now already working, I earned my own income and no longer using family's money. I don't feel guilty for spending my own hard earned money. Well, money was earned in a hard way and I shall spend in a happy way. That's my life =)

A lot of peoples always thought that I am a guy who are prudent in spending. Yeah, can't deny that I was quite prudent during my university life (except my last 2 semesters). Hmmm, it's not that I am prudent. Just wanted to say, I am different with many of you who took study loan. When you take study loan, you only need to take responsibility to yourself. I don't take study loan and all my expenses were covered by my parents. They earned their money in a hard way, I just don't want to simply spend their hard earned money. That's why I study hard during university's life. It's not totally because of myself but it's also because of my responsibility to them as well. Just hope they understand that their money was not wasted in covering my study fees and now it's proven. Everything ended now. I got a permanent job and fixed salary, I can spend my money in whatever way I like and for sure I am not going to forget who raise me up. Just want to say, I am not a Second Generation Joe. I spend what I earned =)

Hmmm, seems like out of topic. Hahaha. Alright, let's continue. After the Pavillion session, I went back to house due to the heavy tiredness. Have a great evening sleep =)

Basically, that's all for my 2010 Christmas. Simple and yet memorable. I am looking forward for 29th December to travel to Singapore for a New Year countdown. It's should be fun =)

Below are some photos for sharing:

My Kola Tonic

Lim Hwa + Kim Thor + Cin Lo

Preparing for Christmas

The Team!!!

The Four

Kim Thor + Cin Lo

Shin Ying + Cin Lo

Last night don't really sleep well in Lim Hwa's house. Got a few dreams. Hmmm, I don't know whether I should feel grateful for the dreams or not. Whatever it is, last wishes to all, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year =)

Great Christmas Night


0 comments: