Thursday, November 4, 2010

Another Day

Hi, I am just back from work. Just now have a dinner session with my colleagues at KFC, KL Central. Well, this is my third fast food dinner. Some more I have a dinner plate with 3 pieces of fried chicken breast. Really OMG. Feel very full and cannot take a bath. So just the time to make a simple update.....

Basically, today was so busy and I learnt a lot of things. Learnt the proper way to use the system and also to write CA. I am confident enough to say that my CA writing skills have improved a lot. Thanks for those colleagues who willing to teach me and sharing =)

Tomorrow is Deepavali and I wish all Indian friends Happy Deepavali. Also, I wish all my friends happy holiday. Wish my god bro and David an enjoyable journey in Kota Kinabalu and Singapore respectively. Well, talk about Singapore, I did planned to go to Singapore to celebrate Christmas with my God Family. But unfortunately, I am not able to take leave on the day they want to go. Sad enough. Just hope there will be another tour for me. Also hope that I am able to join Cin Lo for tomorrow's outgoing session.....

Ooo yaa, tomorrow is holiday. May He drive carefully and You reach safely. Enjoy, have fun and Blessing =)

Song for today - 我还想她 - 原唱者 - 林俊杰

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=183YH_eyuPU&feature=related

别告诉她
我还想她
当泪水堵住了胸口
就让沉默
代替所有回答

这片23岁的森林
空气里
有快乐
有淡淡香草牛奶味
那一年
我的爱
就停在那里


0 comments: