Sunday, November 28, 2010

Untitled

Last night slept at around 3.30 a.m. Well, I can only hang until midnight during weekend. The session during midnight is somehow quiet, cold and provide a private area for me to have some thinkings. Sometimes think for future. Think about which state shall I apply for after finish my training, think about my financial plan after come out with a Honda City and perhaps think about the way to generate more money.....

I am not a person who see money as a crucial criteria in my life. But I realized that the world that I am living in now is a world stand on reality. The fact is that money can't buy everything. But without money, there are a lot of things that you can't buy. I never blamed that I was not born in a rich family. In fact, I feel lucky to born in the family because my parents try their best to fulfill whatever I need. Thanks to them.....

Many peoples think that expenses in K.L. is very huge. But I have stay here for a couple of months and my expenses for my shelter and foods are just about the same as I am in Melaka previously. It's just depend on how you use it. Whatever it is, I am trying my best to increase my net worth and I am trying on that with my own ability. I am not going to depend to my family or anyone. I am not going to be a Second Generation Joe. When I was small, my father has teach me that if you want to waste money, then you must have the ability to earn money. I agreed with that. Trust me, I am not going to let myself lose to money.....

Basically, today I am just staying at home. My god bro asked to join my god sis they all for a karaoke session but I feel like lazy to go. Actually, I did planned to watch a movie, Bruce Lee My Brother. But then, just feel like lazy to go out. Don't know why. Hahaha.....

Last night I have, for the very first time signed in to my old MSN after about 2 months. Just to get into to check my email and chat with some long lost friends. Got a chance to chat with Teck Kang. He is still the same, still like to hang on midnight. Hahaha. Just now have a chat with Ivan as well. From the conversation with both of them, I realized that MMU seems like became more worst. Heard that there were a lot of new policies created and add more burden to to the students. Some more, there are sexual harassment cases happened too. Therefore, for those female friends who are in MMU, whenever you all go, please don't be alone and try to get someone, especially guy to accompany.....

Just a simple update for me to spend my time. Hehehe. Gonna have a movie using my notebook. It's just great to lay on bed and watch a DVD accompanied by Rocky biscuit sticks =)

Song for Today - Wait for tonight's update. Hehehe =)

0 comments: