Saturday, November 20, 2010

Take + Care = Take Care

10.30 a.m. I have just wake up. Already sleep for 7 hours and wake up automatically. I think it would be enough for me. Blogging at such a great morning. Well, looks like I have become more and more dependent on this Earth of Golds as a place to voice out my every single thinking.....
Last night was indeed a sleep well night. I just receive a call from Calix saying that our activities will start at night because Chloe got meeting until evening. Hahaha. No worries, perhaps tomorrow still can meet. So what activities to do for tonight??? Dinner??? Unstoppable??? Karaoke??? Don't know. Never mind, just wait and see =)

Last night chat with Lian Jie. She was the only one who still awake on 3 a.m. in my new MSN list. She seems like used to alone most of the time. Hmmm, it's normal to be alone in K.L. Even there were close friends here but every one looks like busy with their work and every one seems to stay far away from each other. Sometimes, it's just hard to meet. Whatever it is, may every one of us stay healthy and happy always. Take care =)

Currently, I am thinking how to make my money never sleep. I would like to accumulate a lot of capital in order to start my investment. I want to earn more and more money. I want to hold a lot of cash and come out with a car. Realizing the statement - cash is king and car is queen, I would have perform better if I have a car since early. Hmmm, whatever it is, just hope that I still have the chance to perform and for sure I will perform better when I have all the resources. Hahaha.....

By the way, it's Saturday again. Weekend really serve very fast. May He take good care of you and You yourself take good care of your own self too. Be the true own self and most important, be careful in everything. Blessing from Birds of Paradise.....

Song for Today - Hmmm, I think wait for tonight. I shall update my blog on tonight after back from the gathering. Tonight just figure out with song complement my feeling =)

Take care, enjoy and appreciate the lovely weekend =)

Bye!!!

0 comments: