Saturday, November 20, 2010

Rational Thinking

Today was a fucking bad luck day. I failed to join Calix and Chloe for the luxury dinner. What the fuck. What is the reason contributed to these rude words??? It's because of an exam.....

Today is Friday and the working hour is only until 4.45 p.m. So I actually plan to take LRT to Kelana Jaya and then take a bus to Sunway Pyramid to meet with them. If according to my plan, I shall reach before 7 p.m. in which the dinner start. However at around 4.30 p.m. the trainer gave an examination and the exam paper consisted of 60 MCQ. Finished the paper at 5.30 p.m. and because of the fucking traffic jam, I reach Kelana Jaya at 7.10 p.m. Plan to take a cab and rush to the University, but the fucking taxi driver want to charge me RM 25. For sure I am not going to pay for that fucking price. Realizing that I have already late and late comers are not allowed to join the dinner, so I just wait for the bus.....

Reached Taylor University at 8 p.m. and that time, Calix them already had their dinner. So, I just walked into Wong Kok Restaurant to have my dinner. Ordered a cheese baked rice to cool down my temperature. Calix came to the restaurant at 9 p.m. Feel very happy to see him. I think the last time saw him should be during my trip to Batu Pahat.....

I already knew that it would be a hard journey for me to reach Taylor University because it was so far from my house. But still I go on with my plan because now everyone was separate with each other pursuing their own dream, so I would really like to keep the friendship going on. I have a deal with Calix last time where I promised that I will go to BP when I free and he will come to KL too when he free. Great =)

Tomorrow going to have an outgoing session with him. Going to watch Unstoppable. Luckily he still didn't watch it, if not I really don't know who can accompany me for that movie. Hahaha. Some more, there is not much movie recently. Looking forward for tomorrow.....

Really thanks Chloe for her advise and concern. Don't worry, I am fine. I can sleep well for every night now. Many friends asked me why I have off the MSN and off the Facebook. Actually the reason I did that is because I don't want myself to commit any irrational action anymore. Irrational action is really not a good thing because it can hurt yourself and hurt the other. Therefore, you all should congratulate me for learning to become a rational person. Am I right??? Whatever I wrote here, there is no other special meaning. Not to gain sympathy and not to show anything. KL is so big but this is the only place that I can voice out my feeling. Perhaps, the one who know me will know.....

Song for Today - 你不知道的事 - 原唱 - 王力宏


多的是
你不知道的事

但是
不知道
也许也是一件好事
我静静爱就好
Shhhhhhh

A Cold Rain Night
A Sleep Well Night

0 comments: