Friday, November 12, 2010

Weekend

Finally Friday has came. I actually love Friday very much because of a shorter working hours. But the most important point is that it is the day before weekend where I can sleep very late and find back the feeling of staying awake during midnight. Great =)

Today was quite busy. Needless to say, I am rushing for CAs again. Today feeling not very well because of sore throat. It was perhaps caused by the 2 heaty McD Spicy Fried Chickens where I had 2 days ago. Hmmm.....

Just now have a dinner session with Wei Loon in Pavillion's Wong Kok Restaurant. Can't believe that I, the one who was having sore throat have ordered a sizzling chicken chop set. It looks so nice and I just can't resist it. Therefore, most probably tomorrow my sore throat is going to be serious. Haizzz, may I recover soon. The one who don't know how to take care of himself now can only pray hard.....

Ooo yaa, last night have an opportunity to saw you in my dream. I was sleeping and I actually conscious that it was just a dream. However, the dream just don't last longer, just after a while I saw you in my dream, my alarm clock break the dream that I have long for every time when I want to sleep. I press on the stop button and then continue to sleep because I wish that I can proceed with the dream. Hmmm, it was such an innocent thinking and needless to say, my wish don't come true. But luckily, I didn't late to office today. Aha.....

So fast, it comes to Friday. As usual, may He drive carefully and You reach safely. Tomorrow morning will be headed to Genting with Wei Loon and Yi Han. May the bus driver drive carefully and we reach safely too. May everything going smooth for tomorrow's Searching Old Memories Tour. Blessing.....

Song for Today - Two is Better than One - Singer - Boys Like Girls feat. Taylor Swift


Maybe It's True that I Can't Live Without You
Maybe Two Is Better Than One
There's So Much Time
To Figure Out the Rest of My Life
That You Thought That It Got Me Coming Undone
I am Thinking Two Is Better Than One

Can I Live Without You???
Yes. I Definitely Can. Just Like Now.....
But I am Living Deadly.....

Great Night


0 comments: